Chapter 36

A/N: ok so since thanksgiving is over and Christmas is like just around the corner I think this is just gonna be a Christmas special hope you guys don't mind, and another thing is I know sparky had pass away on December 1st but I'm still going to add him just in this chapter, but in the future I will not, so this is kinda like a tribute to sparky kinda. Now on with the story!!

Mini pov.

It was mid morning, and Sami and I decided to get dress and cook breakfast for everyone. "I can't wait till Y/N and John are here" I told Sami "yea, it seem like forever since I saw Y/N" she said as we made are way to the kitchen, I started making coffee/tea while Sami started making bacon, eggs, while I did the toast once the eggs and bacon were done. "Oh you two didn't have to make breakfast for us" Y/M/N said "it's the holiday other mum, enjoy yourself " I told her "your parents raised you good" she said tapping my cheek "everything looks so good" my mom said "well go head and dig in" I told them as we all dug in.

Once we were done eating breakfast Sami and I did dishes, while everyone went and got dress, "hey Sami" I asked her "yeah" she replied "can you let sparky outside to go potty" I told her "yea" she said and went and got sparky. Once I had everything done and put away, I went outside by Sami and sparky, I wrapped my arm around Sami's shoulder while watching sparky running around playing in the snow (a/n: don't know if Dublin has snow down there, but we're just gonna roll with it) "oh Y/N messaged me" Sami said "what did she say" I asked her "she said hey we landed and we're exhausted" she told me "k, I'll go let sparky in the house then we'll go" I told her as I called for sparky to go in the house, and getting into Y/N's truck and went the airport.

"Sami and I will be right back, we're going for a ride" I told my parents and Y/N's parents "ok,don't forget we're going to get a Christmas tree later today" Y/M/N told me "k,see you guys soon" I told them and look at my mom who was smile cause her and dad now what were actually doing is picking up Y/N and John early, and made my way to Y/N's truck, and off to the airport Sami and I went.

Y/N pov.

John and I got off are plane, got are luggage and got something to eat before mini and Sami got us. "You guys even have a McDonalds" John said surprisingly making me laugh a bit "yea, is that where you want to go" I asked him "yea,can we" he said as we both made are way to McDonalds in the airport. We order are food, we didn't have to wait long for are food to come out. While John got the are meal I waited, for some odd reason my legged started to bounce up and down, and tapping my fingers on the table. "Hey, you all right" John asked setting the tray down "yeah, why" I asked him "you were bouncing your leg up and down, plus you were tapping your fingers on the table" he told me handing me my food "oh I don't know, I think I'm ok" I said as we began eating.

Once we were done eat, we walked around the airport looking at some shops, until I got a message from Sami saying.

Sami: we're here!!! 😁😁

Me: ok!! We're on are way out now

Sami: ok see you in a bit ❤️

Me: ❤️

"What did Sami want" John asked

"They're here,so let's get out of this God damn airport already" I said dragging him along

"Whoa" he said as we were makin are way outside causing me to laugh a little.

Once we were outside Sami and mini were already there outside waiting for us. Sami saw us, and got out of the truck to give me a hug. "Y/N! I missed you" Sami said while giving me a hug " I missed you too" I told her while giving her a hug back, causing Craig and John to bro hug once they were done Craig hugged me, "so how was your guys flight" Craig asked us "long and boring" John told them "fuck an airport and fuck an airplane, but it was ok" I added as we set are stuff in the back and all got in the truck with Craig driving, Sami in the passenger side and John and I, in the back seat.