Chapter 9

Y/N pov.

When I finally woke up I saw Sami on the couch watching tv. "Where's Craig and john" I asked her " they went to record a video for Craig's  channel" she told me "oh" I sat there a little bit, "hey why don't we go shopping, then later we all go out to dinner." "Good idea, come on let's go get dress" she said, with that Sami went upstairs to get dress, while I picked out clothes to wear and went to bathroom to change and did my makeup. Once we were done getting dress we posed for a picture and post it on Instagram.

 Once we were done getting dress we posed for a picture and post it on Instagram

Liked by miniladdd,Kryozgaming, and 67,890

@Y/I/N we lookin like a couple of baddies

@Kryozgaming you two are looking dangerous

@miniladdd damn look at my girlfriend and best friend slaying ❤️

@Randominstgramtage #bestfriendgoals

As I posted the picture, Sami and I went to Craig office, once we got to his door I did are old secret knock. Once we heard him say come in. Sami wrapped her arms around Craig shoulder me doing the same to John, "man I can just see the comments now" well looking at the camera "what are you guys recording anyways" "Q&A" John said "oh, I wanna answer one" "k, let me find one" Craig said as I waited I braided Johns hair "there!" I said as I placed the braid in the front a little " I found one and randomTwittertage ask how is Y/N enjoying her stay in L.A?" " I'm having a great time in L.A with Mini,Sami and John" I said as I answer the question "yeah me too" john said " anyways what do you two need" "oh Y/N and I are going shopping and when we come back we thought of going out to eat" Sami told them "yea ok have fun you two" Craig said as Sami walk out waiting for me. "Ok, John you better leave that braid in" " and what happens if I don't?" He said as I made my way to the door " oh I don't know maybe no free kisses or cuddles" and with that being said I walk out with a shocked Sami and Craig saying " I can see the comments now #Y/S/N is real". Once Sami and I were outside waiting for are uber to take us to the mall. " I can't believe you said that" " I know It just came out" "what happens if he leaves it in" she said as we got into the uber " then I guess he gets free kisses and cuddles" I said as we made are way to the mall

Mini pov.

John and I were in my office doing a Q&A video for my channel, since I haven't done one in so long. " hey what is going on Ladds, and today I'm joined with Kroyzgaming aka John say hi John." "Hi guys" he says waving of the camera "alright so I asked you guys to give us some questions on Twitter," after scrolling through some of the questions I could one, " ok so randomTwittertage asked what is it like to have Y/N and John over in L.A" " having Y/N and John over is fun just the other day we all went to Disneyland, what about you John do you wanna add anything" "Yeah, L.A is fun hanging out with friends and getting to know Y/N a little bit better" "yea" I said with a smile. As we answered more questions I heard a knock on the door, it wasn't just a regular knock, it was Y/N secret knock "come in" I said once they were in Sami wrapped her arms around my shoulders and Y/N doing the same to John, causing him to blush a little 'the comments are screaming now ' I thought " man I can just see the comments now" Y/N said " what are you guys recording anyways" she asked "Q&A "John answered her question "oh, I wanna answer one" "ok" I said as I looked for a question for Y/N to answer, as I was looking for one, I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Y/N braiding johns hair. I tapped Sami hand causing her to look at me, and me signaling to look over by Y/N and John, causing Sami to smile, and Y/N said there as she was done braiding his hair. Once I found one I said "found one and randomTwittertage ask how is Y/N enjoying her stay in L.A?" " I'm having a great time here in L.A with Mini,Sami and John" she said answering the question, "yeah me too" John said also, "anyways what do you two need" "oh Y/N and I were going shopping, and when we come back we thought we would all go out to eat" Sami told us. "Yea ok, have fun you two" I said as Sami walk out waiting for Y/N "Ok, John you better leave that braid in when I come back" " and what happens if I don't?" He asked to have a shock expression, " oh I don't know maybe no free kiss or cuddles" and with that she walk out the door, with Sami being shocked and me saying "I can see the comments now #Y/S/N is real" while moving my hand to the side. Once they were gone I asked "so you keeping the braid in" "duh" causing us to laugh, and continued with the Q&A. "Well Ladds that does it for this Q&A and John thanks again for being here" "no problem, I had fun answering their  question" " I'll leave johns channel in the description as well as Y/N channel also, subscribe if your are new it help out a lot and like the video if you enjoyed and with that being said I'll talk to you guys in the next one bye" I said into the camera and turning it off. When John and I got done, we got ready to go out to eat when the girls came back.