Chapter 67

Y/N pov.

The guys and I didn't really have much today, we all had enough footage for videos, John and Jay already streamed for today, and now we're all standing in the kitchen trying to come up with an idea that we could all do together. John and I went in the living room, to sit down and scrolling through twitter or are other social media. After a while I set my phone down on the coffee table and laid down on johns lap and rested my feet on kugos lap, which he didn't mind, when he came in by us.

"What's wrong babe" John asked me

"I'm bored, plus I need video ideas to record" I told him

"Why not ask one of your friends that you record with, to give you some ideas" kugo told me

"But I don't want to right now" I said with a little whine, causing John and kugo to chuckle a bit

"Lazy" kugo said

"I'm sorry have you met my boyfriend, I tend to get his laziness from him" I told kugo

"She got point there kugo" John told him, causing him to laugh. After awhile I had an idea for a videos, but I had to order it online, once I placed my order and showed me when it was gonna be here. 'It'll be here in a couple of days, oh babe you don't even know what your in for' I thought to myself.

Kugo pov

It was almost nine, and we still didn't have anything to do, so I tend to make plans for all of us to enjoy. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and went to the internet to find the nearest zoo, yes zoo I feel like we could all use a day out at the zoo. Once I found one 'a two hour drive, that's not so bad' I thought to myself as I putted my phone back into my pocket.

"Alright you three get dress, were going on an adventure" I said while standing up

"Awww" they all said

"What's the adventure" Y/N asked me

"Can't tell ya,but you can bring polar along for a walk" I told them while going upstairs to my room to get dress.

John pov.

Jay,Y/N, and I watched kugo go upstairs to his room since he told us, we were going on an adventure. To be honest with you, I think we all could use adventure, and not at a bar, I learned my lesson from that.

"Come on babe" I told Y/N while getting up

"But what happens if I don't like this surprise" she asked me while helping her up

"Well I guess we should get dress and found out for are selfs" jays said while getting up and heading upstairs causing us to follow and going to are room to get dress. Once Y/N and I were dress and had polar on his leash we went downstairs to only find jay down there with a note.

"What's the note say" I asked him

"It says, I'll be back soon had to go and rent a van" he told me

"Van? We could of just took my truck" Y/N said

"Would you let him drive it?" I asked her

"Fuck no" she said while turning her head, crossing her arms and looking the other direction causing jay and I to chuckle a bit. After waiting a couple of minutes we heard a car horn, causing polar to bark and causing us to go outside. Once we were outside, we saw kugo sticking his out the window.

"All aboard the mighty mobile" Kugo told us

"Does he always have to say mighty" Y/N asked us

"Yeah it's his motto" jay told her and getting in the passenger seat while Y/N,polar and I sat in the back seat