Chapter 28

Mini pov.

Today was Y/N last day in L.A, I was a little bit hung over from doing Y/N video yesterday,so I took some tylenol for it, and also giving Y/N some tylenol for when she wakes up. I went upstairs to take a shower only because I stunk like alcohol, hopefully by the time I'm done Y/N would be awake and her,Sami and I could do a ask mini with us.

Y/N pov.

I woke up to a killer headache, I looked to my side to see some Tylenol and a bottled water, I grabbed both and took the Tylenol. Once I took them, I sat there thinking what happened last night. "Oh god I messaged John last night" I said to myself as I pulled out my phone and looking at yesterday's messages.

*yesterday's text messages*

Me: jooooohhhnnnn

My king: princess are you drunk

Me: wha what no silly 🙊

My king: are you sure

Me: ... Ok maybe a little bit just a little 👌

My king: lol

My king: well I'm going to let you sleep, make sure you drink lots of water

Me: ok, goodnight 😘💙

My king: goodnight love 😘💙

"Uh I'm surprised I didn't say something dirty or flirty" I said to myself again, " morning Y/N" Sami said coming down the steps, "morning Sami" I said back " Craig is getting out of the shower" she told me "k,I'll go take one before we start his ask mini" I said just as Craig was coming downstairs "morning Sami and Y/N" Craig said "morning" we both said at the same time. "I'm going to take a shower" I said grabbing some clothes. Once I got to the bathroom, I set the water temperature,before I got in. Once I was comfortable with the water temperature I got in and started to wash up. When I was done washing up I got out and got dress, when I was done getting dress I posted a quick picture to Instagram.

( your wearing smii7ys hat and johns drop out sweatshirt, that you "borrowed")

Liked by Kroyzgaming,mssunidey,miniladdd and 4,765,421 others

@Y/I/N: last day in L.A... Always nice to spend time with friends ❤️

@miniladdd: and we always have a good time

@mssunidey: I'm gonna miss you @Y/I/N ❤️

@Y/I/N: I'm going to miss you guys too @mssunidey @miniladdd ❤️💛

@Kroyzgaming: Skype when you get home 💙

@Y/I/N: you know it bb 💙

Once I was done posting my picture, I went back downstairs to get ready to do Mini's video. As I was on my way downstairs I look in Craig's office already to see them there, "hey" I said as I walked in "hey" they both said "so you ready to do a ask mini, "yeah" I said with a yawn.