Chapter 8

Y/N pov.

As I was still sleeping I could hear someone the kitchen. I woke up a little to see who it was, once my vision cleared up I saw John sitting by the island. I decided to get up and talk to him to see if he was ok. "John are you alright"  I said as I made my way towards the island. "Yeah I'm alright I just couldn't sleep, sorry I didn't mean to wake you"  I smiled "you didn't wake me, I just wanted to see if you were alright" "oh yea I fine, just scrolling though social media and vaping a little"  "wait you vape, so do I but it helps with my anxiety" "yeah Craig told smii7y and I after the one recording session we had" he said as I blowing out a vape cloud " do you know any tricks" he ask  I shook my head yeah, and began placing the vape clouds into a big jellyfish and two little jellyfish on the side. "Wow, how long did it take for you to master that" "umm I think a couple of months" I told him.

(This is your vape trick,pretty cool huh)

" what about you" I asked him " yeah I got one, I'll show you" he said. Once he should me his vaping trick I was shocked and memorized at the same time "that is so cool!, how'd you do that" he laughed and said " I don't know, I taught myself" "cool, anyways wanna watch a movie, it's almost five in the morning" I asked and Sami and Craig would be waking up soon anyways  " yeah sure" he said. As we made are way to the couch and turning  on a random movie on the tv.

(Ok before we move on,  I just wanna say the John vape trick was in one of his videos, I just didn't know how to describe it... Alright carry on)

John pov.

I was sitting by the island scrolling though social media until I heard Y/N say "John are you alright" I looked at her and said "yeah I'm alright I just couldn't sleep, sorry I didn't mean to wake you" she smiled "you didn't wake me, I just wanted to see if you were alright" " "oh yea I fine, just scrolling though social media and vaping a little"  "wait you vape, so do I but it helps with my anxiety" "yeah Craig told smii7y and I after the one recording session we had" I told her as she blew out a vape cloud "do you know any tricks" I asked her she shook her head yeah and she began placing the vape clouds into a big jellyfish and two little jellyfish on the side. "Wow, how long did it take for you to master that" I asked her "umm I think a couple of months" She told me. "What about you" she asked me " yeah I got one, I'll show you" I told her as I began showing her my trick, after I was done she looked shocked and memorized at the same time until she said "that was so cold!,how'd you do that" " I don't know, I taught myself" "cool, anyways wanna watch a movie, it's almost five in the morning" she said  knowing that Sami and Craig would wake up soon "yeah sure" as we made are way to the couch and turning on a random movie on the tv.

Sami pov.

When Craig and I woke up and got dress we made are way downstairs. Once ne we made it downstairs Craig taped my shoulder causing me to look at him,while i was looking he pointed towards the couch causing me to follow his finger, I saw Y/N and John a sleep. Y/N's head on John shoulder and johns head on top of her head sleeping "aw, that's so cute" I whispered while Craig over there and try to get a picture on till Y/N said "don't you dare take a picture" " how did you know" then John said "we heard your loud ass feet coming" cause me to laugh and walk over there " came on you two get up, we're going to Disneyland" as I said that Y/N shot up and said "really!" "Yes, now go find an outfit it gonna be hot out today" once I said that both Y/N and John went to change, as for me and Craig we waited in by the kitchen.