Chaper 18

(Justin's pov)
I walk out of my bedroom, not in the mood for another lecture.
"What do you need, dude?" I ask Za, barely able to control my anger. It's not him. It's his douchebag of a brother.
"I need you to talk with my brother. He wants to speak with you," Za pushes me into his room.
"'Bout what?" I mutter, growing more pissed by the second.
"Ask him, not me," Za stands beside me as I walk up to Twist. I can't fucking look at him without wanting to shove my fist down his throat. And he's just here, smirking devilishly.
"What the hell do you want?" I ask through clenched teeth. Za nudges me, but I stand unaffected.
"It's been a while, huh, Justin?" Twist looks like he's having fun with the conversation. I don't have time for this shit.
"I guess. What do you want?" I repeat, getting more impatient.
"I see your girl lives with you. Why is she hidin' from me?" Twist smiles teasingly, pissing me off even more.
"Probably because you tried to kidnap, then hit her in the goddamn face!" I spit, and my temper is just about gone.
"Hey, she looked single. You were over there hitting on other girls," Twist snaps back nonchalantly.
"That doesn't matter! She didn't want you, so you fucking hit her! You're not going near her again. Ever. She's mine!" I bark, then lunge at him only to be pulled back my Za. Twist glares at me, but I only glare colder before storming out.
"Justin! Bro, stop!" Khalil jumps off the couch and grabs my arm before getting in front of my face.
"Dude, what were you guys talkin' bout?" Khalil blocks me, and Ryan soon joins in.
"It's not your business," I hiss back and rip my arm from his hold.
"He's Za's brother. It's all of our business," Khalil glares at me, but this doesn't concern him.
"Well, his brother tried to fuck my girlfriend; then he hit her when she fought back. What more do you want?" I snap fiercely at him.
"He tried to...what?" Ryan widens his eyes, and Khalil just sighs and rubs his temple. I push him aside, then walk into my room.

(Christie's pov)
Justin looks upset as he storms back into the room.
"Are you ok?" I grab his hand and hold it in mine.
"Yeah, baby. Let's get something to eat." I can tell that Justin isn't in the mood to go back outside of the room.
"Do you want Subway?" he asks me.
"Yeah," I nod quietly and take a seat on the bed.
"The same thing?" he takes out his phone and punches in his passcode. Once again, I nod while observing him.
"Ok," he types something on his phone, then holds it to his ear.
"Justin, what are you—"
"Shh. Yo, what's up?" Justin starts talking.
"Aye, I need a favor. I'll pay you $30 for it...Pick up some Subway for me...Yeah, 2 sandwiches..." he started explaining what to put on the sandwiches. I guess he's paying someone to bring us food. It seems like he's got his own ways to get out of anything.
"That's great, man, thanks," Justin finally sets down his phone.
"It's coming," he smiles cheerfully at me.
"Ok," I smile back and scoot closer to him.
"It should be here in about 10-15 minutes." Moving closer as well, Justin pecks my cheek.
"I'll save these for later," he shakes the newly-bough box of condoms on the dresser.
"Maybe," I giggle shyly, fiddling with my sleeves.
"Maybe? Babe, what's up with that?" he smirks and gently nudges me.
"I don't know. I'm kind of tired from yesterday," I blush slightly, mostly because he's smirking at me.
"Hmm, I guess I did a good job," he flicks his dark eyebrows at me.
"...Justin," I blush intensely and turn away, which makes him chuckle softly.
"Hey, put these on." I turn around to see him handing me a pair of black shorts. No way.
"Uhm, no," I push them away, rejecting his request.
"C'mon babe, why not?"
"Because... I don't feel comfortable," I mumble while lowering my voice.
"What's so bad about your legs, babe?" he barely tugs down my pants.
"Justin, I don't want to," I immediately push his hands away. I still don't feel comfortable showing my body. I don't mind Justin, but I'm insecure if anyone else sees me.
"Please? you can only wear them with me," he adds to the offer, pouting a bit.
"Justin," I narrow my eyes, yet I'm actually thinking about it.
"Please," he gives me his famous puppy eyes.
"...Ok." Giving into his request, I take shorts from his hands and kick off my pants.
"Do you mind?" I toss him a bashful yet playful smile, since he's staring at me.
"Oh, no. My bad," he turns around and heads into the bathroom, where the sound of running water soon begins. Once I have on the shorts, I hug my knees to my chest. I'm so damn insecure about myself. I wish I could somehow accept myself, but it's not easy when I've lived my entire life in self-hatred. As I sit here, Justin soon walks back out.
"Aw, what's wrong, babe?" he takes a seat beside me.
"Do I have to wear this?" I mumble with extreme insecurity. It's too overwhelming.
"...No, but you're so beautiful, baby. I really think you are. Remember, my opinion is the only one you should be worried about. Plus, nobody else will see you. It's just me," he pulls me close so that our shoulders are touching.
"...Ok, but just with you," I look lean my head in the crook of his neck.
"Ok," Justin smiles before kissing my temple; then we hear a tap on the window. Justin stands up and walks to the window, opening it enough to fit his arm in.
"Aye, thanks, bro," Justin hands him some money, then shuts the window.