Chapter 50

(Justin's pov)

she knows the way I do things, so she knows how to get me started. She just did.

"Good, because a promise is a promise"

I unzipped her shorts and tossed them away. She put her arms up for me to take her shirt off, and damn, she wasn't wearing a bra. I kicked off my shorts before kissing her deeply, lifting her up, and carrying her to the bed beside the other bed. Christie giggled in the kiss as my hands felt her body. I could taste coconut from her sno cone in the kiss. She ran her hand through my hair as I kissed the skin on her neck, lowering myself down to her breasts. I sucked on her, doing the same to both breasts. She moaned softly, her breathing getting deep. I kissed her stomach, knowing it made her laugh. So that's what she did, she laughed quietly. It made me smile, then I hooked my fingers on either side of her panties. I pulled them off and tossed them aside. I planted my mouth on her wet pussy, without warning.

"Oooh....Justiiiin"

She moaned suddenly and loudly, tugging my hair and arching her back. My tongue did most of the work, swirling, flicking, moving around inside her. Her pussy clenched, signaling she was about to cum. She came in my mouth, and I ate her out before rising myself up to kiss her lips. During the kiss, I took off my boxers. She grabbed hold of my cock and started giving me a hand job...Fucking shit.

"Fuck"

I breathed out as she brought me closer. Finally, I came in her hands. Then she positioned herself for me to insert my dick inside her. I reached for my shorts to get a condom, but she stopped me.

"Don't"

Christie's voice was still shaky from her release.

"A-are you sure, babe?"

I was a bit surprised. I mean, does she really wanna take the chance? Does she wanna....Damn, she's only 18. I guess if she wants to.

"Yea"

She nodded, and I slid myself inside her, making her moan and arch her back even more. Once she adjusted to me, I started going. Shit, she felt like heaven to my dick. I pinned her hands on the bed as I pounded on her.

"Justi-in...harder"

She moaned, smiling a bit. I grinned at that and fucked her harder. Her moaning got louder and louder until she came again. Her release turned me on, making me cum as well. I took myself out of her, then laid beside her. Our breaths were short and exhausted.

"I can't believe I just did that"

She breathed out tiredly.

"What?"

I gathered her shirt and panties and gave it to her before putting on my boxers.

"That"

Christie slipped in the sheets. She meant not using a condom.

"Yea, what was that about?"

I wrapped her up.

"I don't know....do you think it's too soon to...?"

She lowered her voice.

"Well...I mean...no. If that's what you want then...that's what you'll get"

I held her close, stroking her back soothingly.

"What about you? Do you want to become a father right now?"

She asked. I could sense her biting her lip from nervousness.

"I don't mind, yea"

It would be a big responsibility though. I'm not good at that, but I guess I could try.