Chapter 53

(Christie's pov)

"You don't look very excited, bae"

A Canadian accent spoke.

"Sorry"

I smiled shyly.

"Don't be. If you're bored, just tell me, baby"

Justin smiled.

"Ok..."

I smiled back.

"Follow me"

He stood up and led me in the bathroom.

"Justin what are you do-"

Before I could finish, Justin locked the door and pushed me against the wall. A rush of excitement took over me. His hands started to feel me all over as my hands felt through his chest. Suddenly, he lifted my leg up over the sink, so that it rested on there. My panties were tugged to the side, and I unzipped his pants. Justin was smirking at me before he shoved himself inside me all at once. I let out a loud, surprised moan, which was instantly silenced by Justin kissing me. My breaths were deep, and Justin went fast. Damn, has he been waiting to do this? I was moaning continuously.

"Shh, quiet down, babe"

Justin tried to quiet me down.

"H-how can I do that...when you're going fast on meeeeee"

I moaned. Justin chuckled and kissed me again. I was getting close to my release. I tried my best to keep quiet. I dropped my jaw and moaned in pleasure as I got closer by the second. Justin kissed me deeply while I let it out on him. Justin came inside me a few moment later, making me moan even more. We were out of breath, and there was sweat building up on Justin's forehead.

"I needed that"

He breathed exhaustedly.

"I could tell"

I grinned, still catching my breath. We fixed ourselves up before walking out of the bathroom. We earned a few looks from nearby passengers. Was I that loud? Or was it the amount of force that Justin was putting into it? I wouldn't be surprised if they heard-or felt-pounding from out here.

"I'm tired now"

I sat close to Justin.

"Get some rest then, baby"

He motioned me to lay on his lap, so I rested my head on him. The last thing I felt was Justin's hand stroking my shoulder before I fell asleep.

. . .

I fluttered my eyes open, but I was still half asleep. I felt the plane landing then felt it hit the brakes. I gasped-now awake-and held onto Justin as tight as I could, so I wouldn't fall on the floor. Justin held me closer until the plane stopped.

"You ok?"

He helped me up.

"Yea"

I nodded. We made our way out and into the airport. I wasn't hungry, nor did I have to use the bathroom. I was just tired.

"Well, we're back home now"

Justin and I walked out once we had our luggage.

"Yea"

I muttered, not amused and half awake.

"Are you tired?"

He let me lean on him.

"Yea"

I mumbled again.

"Aw, get in the car, bae. You can rest in there if you want"