Chapter 41

(Justin's pov)

Shit shit shit! I'm so fucking nervous right now. Anything could go wrong. Anything. Ok ok, I got the ring, check. Everything's set up and ready to go, check. The guys picked up the flowers today, check. I took a deep breath as I changed. I wore jeans this time, and I kept the chains around my neck. When Christie walked out, I felt my stomach flutter. Everything about her looks perfect. She wore an indigo dress, and she looked amazing.

"You look perfect, babygirl"

I grabbed her waist to pull her close.

"You too"

She blushed.

"You ready?"

I asked.

"Yea"

She smiled. Daaamnnn, she's a turn on.

"Alright"

I hooked my arm around her waist. I grabbed her bare, right hand, which will soon have a ring on it. My eyes glanced at the ring I gave her for her birthday that was around her finger. As we got closer to dinner, my heart raced faster. I parked at Terilli's (a really fancy restaurant), and opened the door for Christie.

"Thank you"

She pecked my cheek and giggled. That's a good sign. We were seated at a private table in a private room, which I arranged for tonight.

"Wow, Justin, why are you doing all this?"

Christie smiled cutely.

"Because I love you"

I smiled back at her. After dinner, we shared a piece of cake together. I paid, and my heart was beating all over the place. It's gonna be alright...no what ifs. Just go for it.

(Christie's pov)

Why is Justin doing all this for me? Did I do something? Justin led me out of the restaurant, and opened the car door for me. We arrived at the Hyatt, a really fancy hotel. Woah, why are we here?

"Justin, why are we-"

"Don't worry bout it, babe"

Justin smiled and led me inside the hotel. It smelled like sunflowers, and looked really roomy. After Justin finished talking to the assistant at the counter, he led me in the elevator.

"Why are you treating me so..."

"Like a princess?"

Justin completed my sentence.

"Justin"

I blushed behind a curtain of hair.

"You deserve it, bae"

He led me out of the elevator. We walked out of a door, where the pool was. As we walked around the building, I saw something unbelievable. There were flowers scattered over the ground. They were laid out perfectly, almost taking up half the ground.

"Omigod, Justin what's this?"

I gazed at the flowers.

"I thought it'd be nice to surprise you"

Justin led me to the railing. Oh crap, we were on the roof. I was so far from the ground below. I stepped back, pressing into Justin's body.

"Don't be scared, babygirl"

He kissed my cheek. I looked ahead of me to see the perfect view of the city.

"Wow"

I breathed out. The city lights were sparkling and glittering as far as I could see. Stars were shining beautifully, and there was a full moon. It's like Justin planned this all out on purpose. I no longer felt Justin's body behind me, but I felt him hold my right hand. I turned around to see Justin on one knee, looking at me. The lights made his eyes turn into a golden brown and glisten. My heart flattered and I stared back in amazement.