Not Here For You

"I want you, and I want you to want me too"
I Want You By Marvin Gaye

November 5th, 1993

Michael Jackson's Point Of View:"So, this law firm is all that, huh?" Lionel let's out a single chuckle.

I turn to my left and give him a somewhat silly expression. "I wouldn't be taking you there if it wasn't" I respond with an attitude.

From the corner of my eye, I spot Frank taking his lit cigar out of his teeth's grasp. "Are you sure you're not taking us there to go see Mrs.Shae?" Frank eyes me as his cigar wiggles up and down between his lips while he speaks. I shoot him a stern look. Franks gaze goes in the opposite direction as mine while he chuckles. With a subtle push from his finger, the cigar goes further into his mouth.

Lionel looks at Frank and then at me, with an intrigued expression. "Mrs?" he shakes his head lightly. "What's with you and married women? First Elvis's only daughter, now your lawyer" he giggles in disbelief.

"That's enough," I stress.

"He even visited her in her office after his briefing" Bill adds from the driver seat. He glances at the rearview mirror to look down at the three of us.

"I said, that's enough!" I bark. The men's laughter subsides, and they look away from my glare.Silence fills the car for a few moments.

 Lionel turns back to me. "Well, I've heard of Nathan Shae, he's one of the best lawyers in Los Angeles. Can't I be assigned to him?" he questions me.

I let out a single laugh. "I'm sure Isabelle is just as good - if not better than her husband. She's just not given a lot of opportunities, I'm sure," I say with hand motions as I look out the car window. "You can ask for whomever you want to work for you, though" I add.

Lionel looks at Frank, and through the rearview mirror, I see a smile grow on Bill's face. "You are whipped" Lionel teases as he leans forward and pokes my ribs.

My cheeks go red in embarrassment. "It's not even like that," I giggle. "You guys won't ever leave me alone, will you?" I ask with a laugh.

"Kid, ever since you were 11 you have made it your duty to drive me crazy. I think it's only fair that I at least attempt to do the same" Bill adds with a smile.

Lionel starts laughing loudly. "Yeah, I remember all of the pranks you played on Bill before the set. P-Poor guy" Lionel says between laughs.

A light chuckle slips between my lips. "Remember the time I hooked up a bucket of flour to your hotel door? I waited for what felt like hours across the hall with water balloons in my hands," my nose starts to scrunch up as my laughter increases in volume. "When you came out with flour all over you, you were screaming, Michael! Michael!" I mock my security guards voice. "All that shouting disappeared quickly when the water hit ya" I slap my knee as I look up at the rear view mirror and see Bill shaking his head.

"He ran after you all the way to the set. I'm so glad we had finished our act, so I got to the chance to see how horrific Bill looked" Lionel bellows.