Make It A Better Place

-WARNING.. SEXUAL CONTENT-

"It's okay, it's okay" I repeat into his ear. Gradually, his hold tightens around my back, and it begins to be painful for me.

I retract my head to glance at the nurses, and they appear stunned. I suppose it is strange to see an idol so vulnerable, but to be desensitized to misfortune - primarily when children are involved - would concern me.

I place my head back onto his shoulder. "Michael, I came here with you. You're not alone, okay? Let's make some children happy, how does that sound?" He nods into my shoulder. "That's all we can do" I drag my hands up and down his back to console him.

With reddened eyes, he separates from me and smacks his palm onto the nurses' desk. "Where can we start?" He tries to speak with authority, but it comes out reasonably lame.

"Unit 1" Naomi looks at Michael with concern in her eyes and points to the right side of the ward.

I look in the opposite direction to see how the mother is doing, and she is back in the room-- with who I presume is her child. The sight of her clinging onto the toddlers small arm makes my stomach churn. Scared that Michael will follow my gaze, I push Michael forward in the direction of unit 1.

Before he can question my actions, one of his members of security rushes to his side with 2 large brown boxes of toys. I cock my head at the sight of a box being passed to Michael, and it is quickly returned. I increase my pace to be between the men and shoot a glare directed at Michael. "I'll take one of those" I emphasize, but Michael remains oblivious.

Michael Jacksons Point Of View

"David," I scorn as I notice Isabelle carrying the heavy box. "Isabelle shouldn't-" Isabelle steps rather harshly on my foot, and it catches me off guard. "What?--" my eyes widen large as Isabelle, and I ignore David's attempt to grab the box from her grasp. "Oh," I muffle underneath my palm. I bend to her ear and her head twitches while I let out a single breath. "What's your undercover name again?" My whisper is slightly strained for my vocal cords constricted at the previous sight.

"Aminifu," her head shakes as she laughs. She looks stunning as she does so.

"That's a funny name" I chirp, but my giddiness is soon to die down at Isabelle's angry eyes.

"It's my real name, Michael."

My jaw drops dramatically, and my back becomes hunched. "Ohhh," her eyes roll, which, in turn, makes me feel less bad about my comment. "I just meant.. like, it says 'mini,' and you're not mini, you're like.. tall" I smile as brightly as possible.

Isabelle halts in her spot and suppresses laughter, arching her right brow. David, Bill, and the other men amongst my 6 men detail chortle at our interaction. Their silent giggles turn into laughter when Isabelle pushes the box into my chest, forcing me to carry it.

My lips twist as I readjust the box in my arms, and Isabelle walks in front of me. I discreetly admire the view while Isabelle mingles with the nurse assigned to the patient. I'm sure people notice my stare on her backside, but I don't foresee any repercussions since she bears a disguise."Mr. Jackson," a pleasant voice calls my attention, and my eyes land on the nurses. "This," her hand gestures to the patient lying in bed before pushing the door open. "Is Raymond."

The first thing I notice is a pair of frail feet poking out of the blue striped blanket. The toes are wiggling independently, demonstrating Raymond's excitement. "Oh my god," a strangled moan follows as the young man covers his mouth in adulation. He tries to sit up but is confined by pain in his abdomen and a plethora of tubes. I rush to his side - with the box of toys in tow - and place my hand on his shoulder, gently pushing him back into his previous position. "I love you so much" tears fall down his grayish face.