Confessions

"Baby loves me. No, she acts like I'm not there."
Just Good Friends by Michael Jackson FT. Stevie Wonder

Isabelle Shae's Point Of View

"What?" Cheyenne chuckles at the absurd sight.

"See," I squint. "I told you I shouldn't pull over." Two men exit either side of the wailing engine and Cheyenne sucks her lips in at the sight of Lionel. I glance between Lionel and her, and I am puzzled by their similar expression.

"Yoo-hoo" the 'well disguised' figure hollers, paired with a knock to the drivers' side window.I roll the window down slowly, but my attempts to waste his time don't damper his giant grin.

"Hello, Mrs.Smith, nice to see you again," Lionel greets from Cheyenne's side window. I cock my head at the wording, resulting in a sheepish expression from Cheyenne. She'll explain later.

"Hello" Michael waves at my passenger before adverting his eyes to my breasts, then to my eyes.I don't waste my time scolding him, for it seems pointless now.

Lionel and Cheyenne begin a light-hearted chat that I try desperately to eavesdrop on. Michael's pointer finger guides my chin to face his, and I swat his finger away. "Are you serious?" I lip.

He begins to spin like a drugged fairy, with his hands in the air and squeals of excitement coming from his throat. "It's a beautiful day, isn't, Mrs.Shae?" He sing-songs."It would be better if you'd just leave me alone. This is becoming too much" I speak in a hushed tone, almost too low to register. Michaels halt in spinning; causing his back to face mine-proves that he has.

"Women are so confusing," his voice becomes loud and full of agitation. I glance at the individuals beside me, but they don't seem to acknowledge his words. "One minute their eyes sparkle, the next minute they won't even face you," he speaks aloud to himself. His eyes dig into mine, in such a way that makes me feel small, and feel terribly vulnerable. His head lowers level to my ear, all of my muscles stay still similar to when one plays operation-one movement could set me off. "Do you need some loving?" He whispers seductively into my ear, my exposed shoulder is littered in goosebumps in response.

I shakily push his frame away, and he quickly retracts his head from the window. "Are you bipolar or something?" I grit.

This remark finally catches the attention of Cheyenne and Lionel. "He damn sure is" Lionel jokes.

Michael's lips contort into a deep frown before he walks away in the opposite direction of both my car and his fire-engine. Lionel shoots up; no longer hunching over to be level with the car window- and extends his hand towards a poncho-wearing Michael, walking towards a garden owned by a monastery. "Where are you going?"

I let out a deep sigh, with my hands gripped tight around the steering wheel. "I'll get him.." I whine before opening the door with force.

The slam of my door against the car's body catches Michael's attention, his frown quickly turns to a smirk as his feet slow down in pace. I come about 30 meters behind him before my shouting ensues. "Where's the sweet Michael, hm? The one with all the cute stories and shit. Was that all an act to get in my pants or something? You're just like all men, you power hungry m-" my rant halts when I am pulled by my shoulders into a small patch of low-hanging trees.