Recognize

Michael Jackson's Point Of View:

"Please.." her voice cracks throughout her pronunciation.

I crane my neck around her shoulder, brushing my lips against the cartilage of her ear. "You make me want to do things I would never dare.." the vulnerability in my voice is communicated through my lower register being on full display, her shoulders shake as my words linger.

She's locked in place, allowing my eyes to undress her as my hand caress her body the way they have been dreaming too. "S-s-s," she stutters to speak, and I giggle into her shoulder at her adorable actions.

"Speak, mama," my hand goes from her rib cage, directly underneath her right breast, to her hip bone.

"I shouldn't-" she contemplates as her eyes visibly squeeze shut. Shit! You're losing her...do something. Hips, hips, Michael, hips! I do a subtle body roll onto the backside of her gorgeous body, and she feels it. She places either palm atop of her eyes-as a virgin would when foreplay became too real. 

"Do what your body wants," I slide both hands smooth over her torso until they cup her breasts. Through her layers of clothing, I massage her breasts-that don't fully fill my hands. "Look to your right," She does as told and spots a container of Vaseline, she turns to me, giving me a humorous grin. "The tub was full before I met you.." I giggle a bit and try to contain myself as my lips leave a trail of kisses on the protruding veins on her neck.

She lets out a series of strained moans mixed with bouts of laughter, all while I grab her left palm with my right, and pull her to face me directly. "You're wild.."

Space between us becomes apparent, and I make it my mission to fill it. Rather harshly, my hand places itself against her tailbone and pushes her against my front. I groan at the sensation, feeling the torture beginning to wear down my hunger for lust. Bell's leg slightly raises in reflex, resulting in her eyes widening in shock. She begins to move her leg up and down against my thigh repetitively, I lean forward with closed eyes at the sensation. Her body pushes away, and she looks at me as if I'm crazed before gawking at my trousers.

 "You got to be kidding me," she giggles before moving towards me with fingers level to my hips. Her nails tickle my skin as they wedge between my stomach and my waistband. "I got to see this" her giggles turn into a full-on feverish bout.

My hands grab onto her wrists at rapid speed and pin them to her sides before I latch my lips onto her chest that her low-cut dress reveals. "I got to see you first," I mumble against her vanilla scented skin.

Bullshit, Michael! You are BULL-SHIT. Okay, keep up with the sophisticated shit, that's always the way to go. What happens when you finally get to do what you've been dreaming endlessly about, hm? You're going to last no time at all, she won't even count this as intercourse. Blame all failure with this fine young woman on Lionel. What friend doesn't consider other friends warm up games? You needed at least 3 magazines before this. And now you're-lord.

I clench my teeth in hopes of relieving myself of the pessimistic voice inside of me, consuming all of my thoughts. Luckily, Isabelle shares none of these negative thoughts, I can tell by her eyes. They're darkened with lust, you can see the arousal apparent in her face, and you can practically feel that a fire has ignited at her core.