Chapter 4

• Mayhem •

Fuck me, she is fucking hot. 

It's been 3 fucking days since that hot piece of ass walked through the clubs door, which means i've had a hard on for 3 fucking days and fuck, she becomes hotter every time I see her. It's pissing me the fuck off.

Levi walks across the bar and like the rest of her family, not really showing much except that cold face of hers. It's like a fucking gene these three have. The only difference is that Levi is sporting her cold mask 24/7.

Saw immediately warned the brothers not to "fucking touch, taste, smell or look" at his little sister but I already know most of my brothers are having a hard time following up on that order. The souleaters also seem to notice the attention she is getting and like the bitches they are, are out looking for drama. 

"How long are you staying" Poppy asks Levi when she walks past her, stepping in front of her so she can't walk away. Levi looks at the bitch, disgust flashes through her eyes but keeping her face neutral otherwise. 

"None of your business, now is it?" Levi replies. She takes a step forward, walking like there isn't someone in front of her and walks away. One thing I notice about Levi, not like i'm watching her or anything, is that she really couldn't care less about, well, anything. It makes me wonder about her past and I know Saw and Chaos are the same. I can see it in their eyes when they are looking at her. 

One of the things i've learned from always watching from the sidelines is reading people. It helps a lot in my kind of work and i've perfected the skill over the years. 

"Mayhem" I turn around and see our Sergeant At Arms leaning against the bar. "What do you want Irish?" I grunt. "We got a meeting with Pierce."

Finally something to do. I get up from the leather couch i've been sitting on and jerk my chin towards Whiskey and Jaded. Jaded is our Enforcer, a tough son of a bitch. Whiskey is our Road Captain, also a tough son of a bitch.

Jaded, almost never talks, a psycho kind of son of a bitch. Like me, he likes to stay on the sidelines. People and even most of the brothers like to avoid him as much as possible. 

Whiskey on the other hand is our bartender on the side, the happy go lucky kind of son of a bitch. Saw tried to hire bartenders in the beginning but Whiskey would always drive them away. I remember him telling us when he was a prospect that his family had owned a bar and that running a bar makes him feel at home. After that Saw stopped looking for bartenders and let his Road Captain do whatever the hell he wanted.

And then there is Irish, the easy going, but cold motherfucker. Loyal to the core, brutal towards anyone trying to harm the club. He never knows when to shut up though, always looking for peoples limits and because of that, he has a record for being punched in the face a lot.

"We got a meeting." I tell Jaded and Whiskey before I make my way outside. It's hot as hell in the dessert and I really want to get on my bike to get shit done. I've been sitting still for too long.  When I sit still for too long I become agitated. When I become agitated, people die or come close to death. 

 I get on my bike and watch Irish, Jaded and Whiskey do the same. 

"Let's go."

--------------------------------

I take a seat across from Pierce. Whiskey, Jaded and Irish stand behind me, "protecting" me if shit goes wrong. Pierce has the same set up, having 3 bulky looking dudes in suits behind him. 

"Someone raided another run yesterday." Pierce takes a crystal glass from the table and starts making a drink. If you didn't know him he would appear calm but I know the fucker and I know he is on edge, ready to explode at any time. "I've lost thousands of dollars with that little raid. And let's not forget the other raids that have taken place the last few weeks."

"We are working on it" I tell him. We have and still are. Sherlock, our computer guy, has been looking into the raids. Scanning camera's on the road, looking for number plates on cars in the area at the times of the raids and looking for people who might have the balls to rob not only a big fucking MC but also a big drug lord that is ruling most of Nevada. 

"And yet this is the 4th time someone is fucking raiding my runs? I made a deal with you to fucking protect the runs. You think i'm a fucking idiot? Are you fucking robbing me?" 

Pierce looks like he is ready to put a bullet in-between my eyes. I'm ready to put one in-between his if he keeps talking to me like that. Pierce is known for his short temper, mood swings and impulsive behavior. Fucking Saw and his fucking deals. I told him from the beginning this would be a bad idea but why listen to your VP once in a while. Saw was getting bored of the strip clubs, bars, garage and porn business that were spread around Nevada and wanted to look into the drug business. We had done runs like this in the beginning of the club but quit because of the trouble than came with it.

A club like ours runs better independent, without other people involved. Saw saw it differently. 

"We aren't fucking robbing from you, Pierce. One of my fucking runners got killed in the first raid. One of my fucking brothers. We are looking into it." I keep my voice low, controlled. I didn't really know Mad, the guy who had crashed during the first raid. Dead on arrival, his head was crushed after his bike crashed, making him fall and smashing his head in front of the tire of the drug van. The truck had run over his head and from what i've heard it was not a pretty sight.  

"Work it out Mayhem. I like you guys, don't make me eliminate you and your fucking club."

Pierce got up, finishes his drink and walks out of the private room. 

"Fucker" Jaded sisses through his teeth. 

"Let's get the fuck outta here" Whiskey says. I get up from my seat, take the bottle of rum that was standing on the table and took a huge gulp. 

"Let's go"

 We walk out of the fancy restaurant, making people look up in fear and then quickly look away. With big strides I walk to my bike and without waiting, I ride off. 

•••••••••••

Short one, I know. Though I did write 5 chapters today and it is 4.30 AM....... Right. I need to sleep.  

Anyyyyyyway, this is more like a filler, because I want to introduce everything and everyone slowly. I never really like it when I read a story and all kinds of information is just dumped on me in a short period of time. 

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment!