Chapter 5

• Levi • 

I've never had such an overwhelming breakfast as this one. There are at least 40 people in the kitchen, talking over one another, swearing, cursing, yelling. I'm not used to so much noise when i'm eating and I want to leave. 

I also feel someone staring holes in me for a while now. It's been that way since I first got here and it's getting on my last nerves. I know who it is, I've caught him more than once. The handsome as hell, tall, dark, biker.

Piercing, brown eyes, dark brown hair and a beard that was attractive and suited him perfectly. His whole body is covered in black and grey tattoo's, together with some piercings. He is a great feast for the eyes but I don't like the feeling of being stalked, thank you very much. 

I finish my breakfast and get up from my seat. Instead of what I normally do, like going to my room and spend most of my time there, I walk to my "stalker".

"Stop fucking looking at me." I stand before him and god all mighty he is taller than I originally thought. I have to strain my neck to actually see his face.

He looks at me with a strange expression, not giving me an answer. And that pisses me off more.

"If you have nothing to say, stop staring at me. Creeps me the fuck out." With that I walk away, once again ignoring everyone that is looking at me. I know what they are thinking, I've heard them talking about the big guy. I think they said his name was Mayhem; wonder were that name came from. 

People try to avoid him for the most part. Woman just look at him, probably to use his image for  later when they are alone or when they are fucking some other dude. He is sex on a stick, so I can't really blame them. 

When I walk outside I run into my brother, Saw.

"You look healthy" I tell him after getting a good look of his face. He looks hangover as fuck.

"I feel healthy." Grinning, I shake my head and step out of the way. I might be his sister but I know I have to show respect towards the Prez. Saw gives me one final smile before walking in to the kitchen. When I make my way up to my room, I see a couple of souleaters in front of the stairs. I sight, this was going to happen sooner or later.  I know this type of woman, I've seen them so many times before in my short 22 years of living experience. 

"What." I stop 2 feet away from them, put my hands in my all time favorite jacket and put my feet wider apart. 

"You need to leave" Bitch 1 tells me. They have been introduced to me, don't get me wrong but my brain has this thing of forgetting unimportant information. This girl is just a hole that got the privilege of learning how to talk and has a brain. A small one, but it's there... Probably...?