Chapter 25

• Levi •

Levi

"Wake up." My body is shaken back and forth, waking me up out of my deep slumber. I groan, hating whoever is rudely forcing me to wake up. "Babe, Saw is going to check on me soon. Wake up." My brother? The fuck does he have to do with my beauty sleep?

"Babe!" "What!?" I half scream. Mayhem is sitting only inches away from my face, frustration and amusement are easy to see on his face. 

"You need to go" he says. I groan again and try to rub the sleep out of my eyes. "How long have I been sleeping for?" I ask him, finally able to think a little clearer.

"No idea, I fell asleep with you after my anger started to fade." I give him a small 'aah' and get up from the floor. "See you later then" I say, walking to the door. 

"Not even a goodbye kiss?" Mayhem chuckles darkly before spinning me around in his arms and stealing my lips for his own pleasure. My knees almost buckle under the sudden heated lust but I soon catch up and attack him with the same force. 

By the end of the kiss we are both breathing heavy, our pupils are dilated and with a lot of willpower, I step away from his all to welcoming body. "Bye" I say breathless, hating once again the vulnerability I feel when i'm around him.

I quickly make my way to my own room, seeing Haru leaning against the door with a small grin on her face. "And where did you go? My little rebel child" she says, wiggling her eyebrows. "Fuck off" I laugh, pushing her away from the door so I can walk in.

Of course, she follows me in before I can slam the door in her face and jumps on my bed, giving me a look that threatens me to spill the beans. "So...?" she says after I skillfully try to evade her questioning look by looking my whole room over. 

I pull of my clothes and throw them across the room before sitting down half naked on the floor. I fish a cigaret from one of the half full packs that is laying on the floor and light it up. "Soooo, what?" 

"Oh cut the crap Levi! I saw you come out of the rooms! Who are you fucking? Tell me!" "Shit, stop screaming, it would be bad if Saw found out" "I kind of want to see that" Haru says with a sinister grin.

"Girl you're fucked up" I shake my head, laughing before inhaling my cigarette. "Old news. Now tell me. You always tell me everything." Haru gives me a small pout, but because I know her, I can tell she is a little hurt by the fact that I didn't tell her.

"Fine.. I'm trying... Working something.. I don't fucking now myself. I do a thing with Mayhem?" I'm not really sure what we are trying to do. Boyfriend, girlfriend sounds kind of weird for me, too normal and we aren't fucking. So what are we doing? "Okay and what does that even mean?" Haru looks just as confused as I am. Can't really blame her.

"We talked. He want to try something. I don't know. We just talked about our lives and stuff an-" "Wait does he know?" Haru asks, she doesn't really look too happy about it.