Chapter 18

• Mayhem • 

• Mayhem • 

I have to say I never expected those pussy's to take action this fast. We were lucky that Levi saw the scouts before they could catch us by surprise but i'm pissed off.

We were able to make it to the compound without any casualties but the tension is running high. My heart is still beating fast, making me wonder if i'm having some sort of heart defect. Never before did I react this bad to a "life or death" situation.

I glance Levi's way and know it's because of her. Because she was there, my heart is now a mess. That stubborn bitch wouldn't even get n my bike. She had been right, it would  be safer to ride on our own bikes instead of two people on one. But it still pissed me off she didn't let me protect her.

Right now I want to do nothing more than to take her over the knee and spank the shit out of her. Sadly, that has to wait. Saw is yelling everyone together for an emergency church. 

Before heading in, I spare Levi one more glance. She ignores me but I can tell she notices me. In the beginning she would only irritate me, but now I start to find this strongly entertaining. Her whole standoffish demeanor is arousing challenge. 

Woman are easy. If I wanted them to, they would spread their legs for me without a word and let me do my thing. Levi would probably kick my balls back in the socket before spreading her legs. And being the freak that I am, that idea turns me on.

Of course, I would like to avoid a testicular reconstruction surgery but everything else about her seems to become more and more exciting. 

"Deep in thought, brother?" A hand slaps me on the shoulder and when I turn around to find a serious looking Whiskey standing behind me. I shake his hand of my shoulder and walk away. "Not really." 

I take a seat in my chair and ignore the burning gaze of Whiskey. Knowing him, he probably wants to help me or some shit. He is like the club psychologist, always giving advice and telling brothers when they fuck up.

Brothers see him as The Wise One in the club, but I would like it if he could be wise somewhere else for now.

Saw takes a seat at the head of the table and looks around. Assessing all the brothers present. 

"I thinks it's time we let those pussy's know they crossed the line, don't y'all think?" he starts after opening church. Anger is evident on my brothers faces. We don't know for sure yet, but we all have a feeling the Road Riders have played a big part in the raids. We had no big problems with them before.  Sure we were rivals because we owned most of Nevada but opening fire in a mall without any cause? That was unheard of between clubs who didn't have beef. 

"We gonna eliminate them Pres?" Maker says, leaning his whole upper weight on the table. "Of course we fucking are. We will be a fucking joke if we let them walk over us the way they did. I want heads rolling. But we ain't gonna kill them all. Take the higher up. They got some talking to do."