Chapter 7

• Levi •

• Levi •

I expected to wake up on the cold floor but instead I feel a warm hard surface, with a heartbeat? I turn my head and see the handsome Mayhem. He is asleep and fucking beautiful. 

Wait, why the hell is he here?

I shoot up and look around. Yeah, this is still my room and this is still my bed. So why is he here? Is he a psycho or something?

"Hey" I shake him, trying to wake the big giant that has taken over my bed. " Dude, what the fuck, wake up. What are you doing here?" I shake him harder. 

Without a warning, a fist comes my way. I'm lucky I have quick reflexes, because he would've pounded my face flat other wise. " WHAT THE HELL DUDE."

His eyes open, a far look in his eyes and blinks. "The fuck" he grunts. 

"Yeah uh, that's my question. What are you doing in my bed?" I ask him when he moves and gets off my bed. "You were having a nightmare, so I checked you out. You were lying on the floor and when I tried to move you, you wouldn't let me go."

Mayhem talks with his back to me, grabs his clothes and starts dressing. I take this time to check out his figure. His very, very, very sexy, tattooed back. How is a person this nicely build? It's like someone carved a perfect man out of stone and turned him into a breathing, living human being.

"Stop looking at me like that." I come out of my horny faze and look up at him. He is frowning at me, like he doesn't like being checked out. Never met a biker that doesn't like the feeling of woman checking him out. Thought I have noticed him being different from any other biker or any other healthy man to begin with. Maybe he was gay. The hot ones are always gay. 

"Fuck you. My room, my rules. You came into my room, so I can check you out if I feel like it." When was the last time I got laid? A year ago? Too long. Way to long. Too bad I can't attack this handsome, annoying, broody fellow. My brother might have a heart attack. 

I was waiting for a response but I don't get any, Mayhem just turns around and walks out of my room. I sight and look for my cigarettes; nothing better than a smoke right after you wake up. I find my pack under some clothes and take a cigarette out, lighting it with my zippo. I lay back down on the bed and look up at the ceiling. 

Now that i'm alone, I can think. I've never woken up this relaxed before. But I don't want him to know this. I will never show a man my weaknesses again. I would rather slit my own throat.

With a perfect timing, my phone goes off. With my cigarette hanging out of my mouth, I get up, looking for the damn thing. 

 Haru: "Bitch, you better answer your god damn, mother fucking, piece of shit phone. RIGHT NOW."

.... Okay.. I press the call button and wait for my best friend to pick up. She does after the second ring.

"WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG YOU LAZY BITCH" I put the phone away from my ear, cringing at the sound. " What the hell Haru, I was sleeping. What do you want?" 

"You need to get me out of here. I was on my way to you because I got in a fight with my boss, getting me fired by the way and some psycho customer followed me all the way down here. I'm in the bathroom and I know he is outside. I am at the bus station on the westside of that god damn small town of yours. COME GET ME." I look down at my phone and see it's after midnight. 

Haru works, well uh, worked as a stripper and i've known her since childhood. She was one of the Dolls that Sir had collected over the years. She is only 2 years younger than me, but arrived at Sir's mansion around the same time as me, making her only 3 years old when she fell in the hands of a monster. 

We became friends only because she was in the cell next to me and we were able to communicate trough a small hole in the wall that no one knew anything about.

We escaped our hell together when I turned 18.

After our escape, we lived on the streets. Looking in garbage cans for food, running for men with loose hands and sleeping under bridges, benches or metro stations. We had a close bond and we only parted ways half a year ago

"I told you to stop stripping, look what happens. You know men, losing brain cells when they see boobs" I tell her. 

Even though I'm pissed off, I still get dressed, balancing my phone between my head and shoulder. "Yeah well, I needed the money and what else am I going to do Lev? I have no education, no other talents like you do have other than stealing and I wanted to live a no danger life for a least a little while." 

I open my door and walk down the hall way. " Whatever, i'm coming for you now. Just stay there. I will be there in.... 15 minutes?"

"Yea, take your time. It's not like some maniac is outside screaming, with a gun, ready to do whatever he wants with me."

"Ah, you can handle him, see you soon" " WHA-" I hang up the phone the moment I reach the last step of the stairs. 

The bar is filled with bikers and for the first time since i've been here, there isn't some orgy going on. Soft music is playing in the distance and people are nursing a beer while relaxing, sitting around and talking. I see some of the old ladies sitting with their man, talking to each other. I haven't met any of them yet, not that i'm really interested. 

I make my way towards the door when someone grabs my arm. Turning, I see my dad hovering over me. " Where are you going?" " Do I have some sort of curfew no one told me about? I'm going out, I need to pick someone up" I shake him off and take a step back, glaring at him.

"Take Jaded with you, protection." I gape at him, shocked. "Why the hell do I need protection, I've been fine on my own for a while now, thanks." I try to walk away but Chaos already calls for Jaded. I move faster, hearing the doors close behind me and make my way towards my bike. 

Behind me I hear footsteps. Jaded, together with the huge guy named Irish, walks up to me. Irish is grinning and Jaded looks like he wants to put a gun in his mouth. Nice.

"Don't come with me on my account. I can find my way around." I get up on my bike and put the keys in the ignition. "Nice try princess, but that's not going to happen. I like my tongue."

I look at Irish and raise my eyebrow. "Tongue...? Do I even want to know?" No" Jaded says. 

I shrug it off and wait for the big, bad boys to get on their bikes. " Where to?" Irish asks me, still grinning for some reason. "West Bus station"