Chapter 17

• Levi •

• Levi •

"Sooo, you actually let him sleep in your bed? Who are you and what did you do to my best friend" Haru laughs. Little pieces of half chewed toast fly around the kitchen and I make a disgusted face. "Can you like, not spit you food around please? You're disgusting."

Haru only laughs harder and take another bite of her toast. "You're such a pig" I tell her, shaking my head. "Thanks" Haru gives me a toothy smile and I roll my eyes. "But seriously, this is new for you. Most of the time you tie them up, do your thing and walk out without a single word."

I look away, not knowing how to answer her true fully. I don't even know why I let him in my bed myself. "I really don't know."

Haru stops laughing and her eyes turn soft. "Don't be hard on yourself." I laugh in her face "Uh yeah, I should. I'm not stupid enough to let someone sleep in my bed normally. So why the hell did it happen last night? I should know better."

I twirl one of my dreads around my finger, loving the feel of them. I've had my dreads about 2 years now and I wouldn't see myself getting rip of them anytime soon.

I look back at Haru to find her looking at me, probably looking for the right thing to say. 

Just when she opens her mouth, a loud knock fills the apartment. I sigh and get up from the counter i've been sitting on. 

"It's my brother" I tell Haru after looking through the peephole. Haru makes a gag sound and I stifle a laugh before opening the door. 

Saw, together with Irish, Chaos and surprise surprise, Mayhem come into view. I give Mayhem a hard glare, but he just smirks at me. I don't remember him smiling and grinning so much.

"Can we come in?" Saw asks me when I just keep staring at them. I look over my shoulder and give Haru a questioning look. "Just let them in" Haru grins. She really woke up in a good mood.

I open the door further to make enough room and watch the 4 huge bikers walk into my apartment. I point to the couch and sit down on the floor in front of them, keeping a good distance. 

"You can come back, I overreacted" my brother hastily says. Haru almost burst into laughter and runs back to her room, probably unable to hold it in. I want to laugh myself, my brother looks like someone is threatening his life. 

"Wow, I really appreciate it. But I just bought this apartment and I have to say, it's nicer than the compound." I tilt my head, trying to look innocent. I know fully I don't pull off the look but I want to fuck with my brother a little before burying the ax.