Chapter 31

• Mayhem•

 • Mayhem•

Fuck. With a fuming Saw on my back I make my way downstairs leaving a half naked Levi in the middle of the room. I groan, thinking back about her soft body under my own, blinding me from my current fucked up situation. Saw found out. And fuck me, I'm wondering why the fucker knew. There had been no surprise on his face when I opened the door.

"You fucked up VP" Irish laughs the moment he sees me walking down the stairs. All my brothers are gathered in the bar. Some smirking, some glaring and some looked like they couldn't care less. They were here because of the rule. No one touches family of the prez.

I bare my teeth at Irish, causing the fucker to laugh harder. Next to him stands Jaded, silently assessing everyone around him, waiting. For once, the bar is brothers only, no naked soul eaters begging for patched cock, no regulars, no old ladies or clients.

Saw walks by me and comes to a halt in the middle of the bar. His shoulders are tenser than usual, a thick vein pulsing in his neck. My brothers fall silent, watching Saw, waiting for his move.

My eyes drift over the room, observing. I finally spot Chaos. His murderous stare watching me, daring me to make a move. Like I'm stupid enough to try anything. I knew this shit was coming, one day. I'm not a fucking idiot and I know Saw isn't either. Still, my mind wonders how Saw picked our.. Whatever the fuck me and Levi are having, this quickly.

Even though the bitch drove me nuts, I always knew my surroundings, always watching my back. Where the fuck did I mess up?

"You broke the rule" Saw finally turns my way and if I were even close to normal, I would've shit myself and beg for my life. I knew this glare, I've seen it before. Every time a brother would betray the club, they would face this Saw. Right before he ended them, sawing their throats open while staring into their eyes.

I was always fascinated by that Saw, our President covered in fresh blood, watching the life drift out of his victims eyes, a pleased smirk on his face.

"Couldn't help myself Prez" I saw with a smirk, facing death itself. I wouldn't beg, I wasn't sorry for going after his sister. Fuck the rules. I wanted her so I took her. Fuck apologizing for that.

"Saw" Chaos stepped through the crowd, easily heard due to the complete silence. My brothers knew as well, you didn't interfere with this Saw. It was a fools errand. "Follow the rules" Chaos said, laying a firm hand on Saw's shoulder. The old man would always follow his god damn rules but for once, it might save my ass.

"Fuck tha-" Saw began before getting cut off by Chaos. "You're the President. Follow the god damn rules."

I watched Saw struggling to control his anger, before he nodded. "One hit each, stay conscious and we will never speak of this again. Stay conscious and she is yours. If not, you're out."

Every muscle in my body tensed. My mental blockades went up, forcing the darkness within to retreat. If I fought back, it would be over. A shot through the back of my head. I stood my ground and watched my brothers line up. My vision blurred, blocking everything out before the first punch came.

No matter who it was, my brothers never saved their punches. Punch after punch followed. To the gut, the face, knees, back. No mercy, no soft punches. The next even more brutal than the last. Blood dripped from my nose, my eyes swelled and at one occasion, my tooth broke.

Sweat mixed with blood while my body heaved. I forced myself to stand still, to not fall to my knees. Through the blurry red vision I saw Saw taking place in front of me. The prez always delivered the last punch. The last second of my punishment was his.

Gritting my teeth I watched him drew back his fist, before landing it on my temple. The impact caused my body to sway, almost losing footing and falling to the floor. I grunted and grabbed the edge of a table, keeping myself up.

My left eye vision turned black, blinding me.

"My sister is yours" Saw murmured. All anger lost his voice. Without another word, he turned and left me standing. After a stretched silence, my brothers laughed and patted me on the back. I grunted and swatted their hands away.

"Fuck off" I grunted, trying to force myself to walk back up. To the woman I could now claim without anyone interfering. I won her, took my punishment. No one was keeping me from my obsession anymore. She was mine.