Update

........... Uh. What the hell happened. 

I just opened Wattpad after almost a month of absence and my account has blown up for some reason. I feel seriously bad about it.

I had a lot of things to do with school and next week, my exams are coming up, together with my driver license exam. So just one more week and I will be able to write more again. 

I am thinking about posting another chapter this weekend because I really do feel bad. I never expected this to be honest. I really do need to study a lot, even though my first exam is on Monday. So I'm not making any promises, just hopes and prayers that maybe I will find the time to give you guys at least one update until next week. 

Thank you all so much for reading my story! I really never expected this much positivity. I'm going to try and read all the comments, but there are literally thousands of notifications in my inbox right now. How do popular authors even do this?

Thank you again and I will see you guys soon.

Much much love!

PS. For those who have been asking about Mayhem, his instagram is @thecreekman. Some of you asked for it and some of you replied for me (thank you), but this is a little bit more "direct" and you guys won't be able to miss it if you wanted his account.