Two

[August 28, 2018]

Six days after Taehyung first saw you. And no, he doesn't really remember you. You weren't that significant anyway. You are just a woman who wore shades in his fuzzy memory. After that day, both of your lives run normally. You both thought that you won't probably run into each other since your school was large and you thought that he wasn't from your school anyway.

But today was the second time he saw you. Everything was different from the first time your worlds met. It wasn't raining, instead the sun was out and waving. There were no lightning and thunder, only students who bicker around the hall.

Taehyung was there. He was walking casually. He didn't bother the stares that he got from both genders. Everyone was watching the same guy with red hair walk down the hall. His stride was confident. Everyone was silent when it comes to him. Everyone became steady when he pass by them. He was that powerful. His beauty was that powerful.

And you didn't know. You don't know about that beauty. You don't know how much he holds such power. You were unaware of it. Of what was coming as you mind your own business. Why would you mind someone you don't know anyway?

And you pass by the hall he was walking in. It was unusually silent, you thought the students hadn't come out from their classrooms but you were wrong. They were only mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty.

And you caught his attention. You were the only one taking your time on what you are doing. You were the only one who was moving and doing your business. You are that woman who wore shades. And again, you were wearing the shades today.

And it was a bit annoying in his eyes. He thought that you look ridiculous with that shades on you. Do you think you're in some drama?

But you disappeared from his sight before he can call on you. You were gone. And he couldn't do anything about it and finding someone like you is just a waste of time for him. So he shake you away from his thoughts and carry through his day.

Lunch time, Taehyung didn't want to go to the cafeteria to eat and face those kind of faces that only annoyed the hell out of him. In his eyes, they look all the same. A bit harsh to call them a butt face but it was true. And it will only cause him trouble if he face them. And he wasn't in the mood for a fight.

So he headed to the library. He was greeted with silence and a woman who was thin and looking sick that was seated on the entrance of the library. She hands him a pen and a card to log in and write his record so he can enter the library.

After he does what the librarian told him to do, he walked freely in the library. The smell of old books entered his nostrils. He brought out his phone and earphones, he searched for a table that is a bit far from anyone's sight.

But intead of finding the perfect table for him, he saw that same woman with shades again. He saw you again. You had your head on the table and earplugs on your ears. But you still had the cursed shades on!

And it bothered him. He peeked a bit to see your face but your eyes were closed. Who would sleep with their shades on? Or rather go to a library with that on?

Were you crazy? He wouldn't know. He won't know ever for he doesn't want to talk to you. Or rather let you in his life. He doesn't want another baggage to worry about. No, he doesn't need someone like you in his life.

And he was sure you don't need someone like him too. You wouldn't want someone like him in your life. A boy who brings trouble. He would be too much to handle.

So he turned his back on you, went for the opposite table, away from you. He did the same, he had his head on the table and closed his eyes.

But just as he close his eyes was the moment you slowly gain consciousness. And still, you were oblivious to who he is. And who he will be in your life.