Thirty-Four

[November 13, 2018]

"Taehyung? Is that you?" The voice owned by a lady that was emerging from the bathroom spoke.

The red headed boy lifted his face as he took off his shoes after his soaked coat. From his red locks, the water from the rain drips that continues to his shirt and jeans. It was as if he just came out from a shower.

But it didn't matter as long as you had fun. Kim Taehyung will do everything just to make you happy even if it means risking his health.

"Yeah." He replied as he saw his mother clad in pink flowy dress. Her brown locks tied in a neat ponytail.

She was gorgeous as ever and Taehyung can't help but to smile at the sight of his mother.

"What happened to you? Why did you walk in the rain? Its bad for your health, you know that. You should've waited for the rain to stop or better yet, you should've called me to pick you up." She says as her eyebrows knit and eyes filled with worry.

She quickly found a towel then wrap it to the red headed boy as the latter smile sheepishly. Eyes watching his mother's features. He loves it when she treats him like a baby even though he is not and can even make his own baby now.

"Dry yourself. Go to your room and change your clothes, I will prepare your bath." She says then turn back at him, leaving him with the towel.

Taehyung could only cherish his mother more. He doesn't know what to do without her. If you were his sun then his mother was his moon. She was the light in the darkness.

After he finished his bath, clad in his pajamas, he saw his mother preparing his food. A home made soup, still smoking as it was just freshly cooked.

The red headed boy sat on their dining table without uttering a word. Hand gripping a spoon then finally slurping the soup. His mother only stood there, smiling to herself as she watch her son indulge his soup.

"Tell me about your day." His mother said. It was like a routine for her, she would always ask Taehyung of how his day went by whenever she sees the boy after his school. She loved listening to Taehyung, specially if its about his day.

"It was fun. I spent my lunch with the same girl I told you about. I also walked her home." He says as he grin at his mother.

"Is that why you came home soaking wet?" The tone of her voice was soothing as always.

"Well, we had a little fun and decided to dance in the rain." The red headed boy replied.

"Seems like she's a little special to you." His mother said as she noticed the sparkle in her son's eyes.

"She is special." He says as he nod to his mother.

And she can't help but sigh. It was the day her son found someone that he will keep until forever run out of time. She knew Taehyung could live by himself now, he doesn't need her anymore. As long as this said girl is beside him, her son will be alright.

"She's every great thing in this world. She's pure. Too pure that I'm afraid she might get hurt and stained. I want to protect her with all cost, Mom." The sincerity in his voice was overflowing, eyes filled with adoration.

And his mother can't help but to wonder, what is with this girl, really? How did she manage to make her son to be this way? Taehyung was never soft to anyone beside his mother, and now your name is added to the list.

But she knows Taehyung, her son will never choose a girl that is not aligned with her liking. If anything, she thinks that Taehyung will love a girl with a beautiful mind and heart. She's sure his son wont fall with just the looks, but she knew, she knew that you are beautiful just by looking at her son's eyes.

"I would want to meet that girl someday. I already know that she would be gorgeous." She says as she smile at her son.

"She is gorgeous." Taehyung nods to himself as he remember your face. Soft and innocent.

"More gorgeous than me?" His mother pouted and Taehyung can't help but to laugh.

"Of course not. No one will be as gorgeous as you, Mom." He said as he stood up then goes to hug his mother.

"But you know, you have the same eyes. And she makes me feel different things when I look at her." Taehyung said as he remembered your eyes.

Her son was really smitten

"Is that why you like her?" His mom can't help but smile and tease the boy.

"What?" Taehyung said blankly. As he did not understood where his mother's question came from.

"Oh, nothing. Do we really have the same eyes?" She said to change the topic.

"Yes. The only difference is that she's blind." The red headed boy said.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I really want to finish this book but it gets harder to write each day passing by.