Eight

[September 28, 2018]

You had Jungkook and Taehyung to do their project somewhere else. You were just uncomfortable being around with Taehyung, although the doughnuts he brought was heaven, it just doesn't make the most of it.

Maybe you were just cautious and you don't know why. And Jungkook agreed not to do it in your house anymore because he saw how Taehyung took interest of you everytime the red headed boy glance your way. And he didn't like it but Jungkook didn't tell you this. He was worried you might fall for the red headed boy and you will just end up with a broken heart like all the other girls. But in your case, you were too fragile and you need to be handled with care.

No, its not because he's jealous or something. What you have with Jungkook has always been platonic. You never saw him more than a friend and you know he doesn't too. You both know you're not the perfect couple, or maybe not even compatible with each other.

"What do you want for lunch?" Jungkook ask you as he guide you to the cafeteria.

You shrug. "I don't know. I don't see what they will serve today so you have to pick for me."

"Like anything? You'll eat anything I pick?" He ask you just to make sure you were fine with it.

"Yes. Like always." You said as you smiled sincerely. And Jungkook likes that about you, you were never the picky type. You always like what he buys you or gave you. You were simple and also fine with everything.

And Jungkook thinks it made his life easier. Being with you, makes it easier and he thinks that if he befriend someone else, his life will be a mess. That's why he's scared to get a girl too, he knew everyone was different from each other. And that same attitude to yours is hard to find in this world.

You both enter the cafeteria and you heard the noise pollution blasting. You were never a fan of loud noises. It made you annoyed and irritated although it doesn't show on your face.

Jungkook brought you to a table and set down your belongings there. "Sit here, okay? I'll be back in a minute." He says as he caress your hair, a sign of assurance.

When Jungkook started to walk away to get you food, you started to wonder. Sometimes, you felt like a burden to Jungkook. You always thought that he should be having fun out there instead of taking care of you. You both two are in your youth and he needs to have some freedom. But even when you say this to him, he wont go away.

And you knew you were lucky. You were lucky to have someone like Jungkook. Someone that will stay by your side through thick and thin. He was the best bestfriend you ever had. You were thankful you met him so you promise you will treat him nicely.

"Here. I wont tell you the name so you have to guess the food." Jungkook grins at you and you pout.

"We're playing that game again?" You ask then he pat your head, "Yes." He said.

"Wait, I forgot to get our drinks. Don't start until I come back." Jungkook said and went to buy you a drink.

Your bully club saw that you were alone and grabbed that opportunity to make fun of you again. But you didn't know this time it will be worse.

"Hey, Cyclops what you eating?" You heard a girl said smugly. His voice big, almost like a guy's.

You didn't answer. You just hung your head low. You were getting ready for their mean 'jokes'. Your father will probably ask you about your day tonight and you'll just say that your classmates loves to joke around you, not joke about you.

"Its looks delicious, right?" You heard the girl come near despite the noise in the cafeteria and you heard her several friends laugh at you.

"Why don't you eat it?" She whisper near your ear.

"I'm waiting for Jungkook." You answer with your voice small.

"Aww, don't worry. Jungkook dear will eat with us." She caressed your face that made you feel goosebumps so you retreat your face from her touch.

"Do you like Jungkook?" You ask. Your bully is probably doing this because she likes Jungkook and seeing you with him makes her angry. Shouldn't she be doing the opposite?

"Yes. And you're a slut with no fucking eyes that's always clinging to him." She growled. She hated you, that's for sure. But you were insulted. You have eyes, its just that its blind.

"And you're a brainless girl who has a male's voice." You couldn't control your mouth. You just hated it. Thinking that she likes Jungkook. She doesn't deserve Jungkook and Jungkook deserves so much better.

"What?" Her voice was now stronger and louder. Probably shocked to what you just said.

"Jungkook will not like you." You push her more to the edge. In your behalf, you were just being honest. She's not Jungkook's type and if it helps, you wont approve someone like her as Jungkook's lover.

"Didn't know Jungkook likes to befriend bratty girls." She says as she grips your hair that made you gasp.

The pain shooting through your scalp made your eyes water. You were about to scream when your voice was muffled by your food that the girl put in your mouth. It was pasta.

Jungkook got you pasta for lunch and you would have enjoyed it, for it was your favorite but just not in this way.

You had no other choice than to swallow even though you havent chewed it. And you shiver when a cold drink splash to your skin. The girl made you bath in soda and it feels sticky.

Your mouth round from shock, you stand up from your seat. And you didn't know that day would be the most embarrassing of them all.