Thirteen

[October 17, 2018]

"So what do you want to do next?" The red headed boy ask you as he help you eat your lunch as you ignore the people's stare to the both of you. Some were weirded out and some were angry because the red headed boy was with you.

Kim Taehyung started eating lunch with you since you two came back from that mini escapade. And now he wants to do another one. He saw how it made you brighter and so he is willing to show you the world with his own capabilities.

"Hmm, let me think." You said as your food goes to your mouth with Taehyung's help.

"Since I can't see, maybe I can have fun with my other senses?" You say after you swallow your food.

"Like see the world without using your eyes?" Taehyung says as he stare at your face. You nod at him.

"Yes. I've got many things to catch up. There are so many things I stopped doing ever since I got blind." You say and that made Taehyung's heart ache for an unknown reason.

"Kim Taehyung, I want to listen to an instrument." You said that made the red headed boy stop.

"Can you play the piano for me?"

"Are you sure about this?" Kim Taehyung glance at you from behind him as both of you stand in front of the music room's door.

You nod eagerly, "Yes."

"You know that we'll get punishment if we get caught, right?" Taehyung didn't want you to be in danger. He didn't like the idea of it.

You smiled. "I'm okay with it as long as you'll share the punishment with me." You say sincerely and Taehyung immediately soften.

Taehyung slowly opened the door and took you in. There stood various instruments and you were excited for it.

Taehyung led you to the piano and made you sit as he share the cushioned chair with you.

"Uhm, I only know a few piece and I just listened to this japanese song and thought it was great so I learned it and I want to play it for you. I hope you like it though." Taehyung explained and you smiled. He is cute, you thought. Kim Taehyung was rambling and lost his cool.

You giggled. "No need to explain. Go on, play it. I'm sure its good if it makes you that excited." You said.

"I might make mistakes, I'm sorry." He said. Kim Taehyung was definitely not confident this time. The red headed boy was nervous as he awkwardly let out a little laugh.

"Mistakes are the marks that you are human, don't be afraid to make some." You encourage him.

And so he put his fingers on the keys. He took deep breaths as he started to push them down accordingly.

And you smiled as you listen to him. He was good. He was perfect. Kim Taehyung didn't make any mistakes as the melody plays perfectly. It was a bit lively yet emotional. It made you experience goosebumps. You don't know what was the meaning of the song but it hurt you but at the same time, it made you feel joy.

Kim Taehyung was playing it for you. The red headed boy that was feared by many made you feel special and you just earned a soft spot in his heart as he glance at you from time to time. As he smile the same time you smile when you hear him hit the notes with his hands.

And you don't know how both of your eyes sparkle the same time you felt happiness with the red headed boy. It was as if your emotions were in sync as your eyes and smile reflect his.

And soon as he hit the last key, he face you. He just stared at you for minute as you smiled. His eyes wandering on your face. Every lining and every corner. How bright your eyes and smiles. How the ends of your eyes crinkle, how your lips curve. He liked the view of a woman smiling like that because of him.

That sincere smile you had on your face that was only for him. It was the first time, he felt it. It was the first time he liked the fact that a woman was smiling at him. The red headed boy felt something bubbling up inside of him, somewhere in his chest then dropping to his stomach. It was a new yet wonderful feeling.

There, he knew he needs to know you more.

"Did you like it?" Taehyung's voice was almost a whisper.

"Yes. I love it." You say.

And he thinks he loves it too.