Special Chapter: Jungkook and Jimin's Battle in Love

"You have to dye your hair red now, Kook. I'm passing you my throne." Taehyung said, now with silver hair.

"Why would I? Lisa loves my dark hair." Jungkook pouted as he sit on the couch of your home.

"You're still with her?" Taehyung asked. He wraps his arm around your waist, and you, you just stare at his face.

Jungkook nodded. "Do you expect us to break?" He said, brows now furrowing.

Taehyung shook his head and looked at you. You've known Taehyung before but now that you're looking at him, you felt nervous. You blink fast as you stare at his eyes, your cheeks quickly burning.

"I missed you." He said as he kissed your cheek gently.

You were shocked when you felt his lips on your cheeks and with the words that he said. With Jungkook still looking at the both of you, you felt shyness creep its way to your bones.

You rest your forehead on Taehyung's shoulder, your palms on your face. You heard Taehyung chuckle as he wrap his arms around your waist.

Jungkook saw it all. The way Kim Taehyung look at you and smile at you even after all these years. Even though you were away from each other. Its like he's looking at his whole universe. Everything remained the same and he was envious.

He sighed. He felt his phone vibrate on his pocket. He fish for it and saw Lisa's name on the screen. He swipe the screen, receiving Lisa's call.

"Yeah, babe?" He said as he put his phone on his ear.

Lisa remained silent on the other end of the line. Her breathing was heavy as Jungkook wait for her to speak.

It has been two years since they started dating and put a label to their relationship. Many memories were made, many laughters were heard from the both, and over flowing love was evident on their one year and a half.

But something changed. Jungkook felt it, he wasn't numb nor dumb anyway. They were already in college and they weren't taking the same course, its only normal that they will be busy and their hours with each other will lessen. Jungkook understands that.

But Lisa didn't. Jungkook was still adjusting to his schedule in college, being a sporty person and balancing academics wasn't easy. There was so many on his plate and then there's also Lisa. Its not like he doesn't want her anymore but he needed time, space and understanding.

At first, she was understanding. She would always support him. But then a time came where she became a bit clingy than usual. She'd call at the middle of his class and tell him she wants to eat. Jungkook would always tell her to wait but Lisa will always get angry for waiting.

Jungkook would always make sure that he makes up with Lisa. Then the arguments came. They would always shout at each other. Their relationship was in a rough road.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked when she saw Jungkook sitting on his study table with a pen on his hand.

The day was supposed to be their day. Where they get to spend time with each other but here's Jungkook, facing his notebook than facing her girlfriend.

"I'm trying to catch up from our previous lesson. I gotta write this." He said, not even bothering to look at her.

Lisa confidently walk to Jungkook, she snakes her arms around his shoulder then rest her chin on her arm.

"Where did you borrow this notes?" She asked as she watch Jungkook hands write words.

Jungkook didn't answer, too preoccupied with writing and understanding his notes so he didn't have to review it afterwards. He was exhausted, sometimes he just wanted to stop everything or just go back to highschool.