Ten

[October 9, 2018]

After that day, when you told Taehyung you were blind, you tried hard to not let your path cross with his. With different reasons:

First, you still can't get over the fact that you were embarrassed when he caught you entering the male's restroom that probably doesn't matter to him anymore cause you're blind. Second, you were scared of his judgements because after you told him that you were blind, your father already came and you escaped Kim Taehyung. Third, you were afraid he will bully you the next time he sees you like everybody does.

And you were there again, at the cafeteria with no one. Jungkook can't join you for lunch today but he helped you get to the cafeteria and get your food but after that he was gone for his own reasons. And now, your bully club starts to circle around you as they make you their show again.

They were glaring at you like you did something wrong to them. Some were whispering with each other. You didn't want trouble anymore, you didn't want another person throwing soda at you so you tried to ignore them.

"Yo Scott, how you doing?" A guy comes to sit with you and slung his arms around your shoulders that made you uncomfortable.

You didn't answer him. For the fact that you were scared and you felt like you are being harrased sexually as his breath hit your neck.

Everyone was up for the show the guy was pulling beside you. They were quiet and watching you. You badly want to cry but that wont help anyways. Everything was getting worse, everything that they did before was bearable but being sexually harassed is not cool.

"I see you don't have company here, want to have some alone time with me?" The guy whisper on your ear and then he growls, thinking that it was sexy but no, it wasn't. It was disgusting and irritating. And what was worse was the guy beside you is trying to kiss your neck.

But the red headed guy sees this and he was a bit irritated about it, about how you were being harassed, so he approach your table.

Your bullies made way for him, thinking that the red headed guy will be joining them for bullying you. But they stiffened when Taehyung says, "Leave." It was a threath, his voice low and deep as ever. His gaze on the guy beside you could dig holes on the guy's head.

You felt the arm around you stiffen. The muscles became hard and slowly retreats from you. You were more than relief.

And hearing Taehyung say that, your bullies leave without second thought. And that's how powerful Taehyung is.

His eyes trail your bullies as Taehyung made sure they really walk away then he sat across you, "What are you doing here?" You ask, almost a whisper.

"Saw you sitting alone and thought I'd prefer sitting with you at lunch than having to deal with those butt faces." But you knew better, he was there because he saw you being bullied and knowing your condition, it was made out of pity.

And you hated it. You never asked for him to pity you. You never begged for it.

"What? Don't believe me?" Taehyung looks at you and talks to you like you were a normal person.

"Here, let me help you eat your lunch." He says as he grab your utensils and takes a spoonful in your plate then tried to put it in you mouth.

But you retreat away your lips. "Stop. I can do it." You voice was stern. You were emotionless at that moment.

"No, you can't. Stop acting like you don't need my help." He hissed, his voice was low and deep, annoyance were laced with it.

So you let Kim Taehyung help you eat your food, so you instantly finish it and get up, Taehyung follows as soon as he see you getting ready to leave.

"I'm not done yet." He mumbled, a bit irritated because you're already leaving.

But he had no other choice than to follow you. "Wait." He says as you get out of the noisy room and the both of you halt.

He faced you and he slowly took off your shades and you were caught off guard, then you hung your head low, he squats to level your height together as he stare at you.

"Hey," he whispers, "Hey, look at me." But you don't, you were shy and had an uneasy feeling going through your insides. So his fingers caught your chin and raise it for you to face him, his eyes wander in your face.

"You look beautiful and being blind isn't something you should be ashamed of." And he stare at your eyes, intense and serious as he say this even though you can't see him.