Fifteen

[October 19, 2018]

"Okay, what would you like to be in the future?" Kim Taehyung asked as he threw some chocolate chips in his mouth.

His eyes not leaving your face as you sit down on a bench underneath the tree.

"I don't know, I don't really think about it but maybe after high school, I will have to stop on attending school since its hard to study with my condition." You sounded like there was no hope stored in you.

You were right though, high school was just easy because Jungkook was there and now Taehyung in addition. But there are no assurance that they will always be there. They wont always be there to protect you and serve as your eyes.

Its a bit sad but that's just how life works and you just have to accept how it flows.

"Who says that you will move to college blind? Don't you have any hopes, Miss?" He says as he lean into you. His eyes staring at your face.

You crinkled your nose. "Kim Taehyung, do you know how hard it is to find a donor? I've been searching for five years." You said as you chuckle to make the statement lighter.

"But that doesn't mean you will not have your chance. Maybe not now, not tomorrow but you will see again. I will make sure of it." He swore as he stared instensely at your face.

And you replied a smile. The red headed boy didn't know but he lit up a spark of hope in your heart. Although you weren't open about you that much, the truth was you were already losing hope in seeing again because you grew tired inside that five years and now, Taehyung set the fire again with just his words.

You don't know why his words can affect you in so many ways but neither does he know why you affect him like that.

He knew it wasn't just pity. It wasn't pity, perhaps, it was more than that. What he feels was pure and he was cautious not to stain it.

He stare at you as you smile. His eyes shows something that can't be expressed with words. It was filled with passion and hope. It was dark and intense in a good way. And he knew, you were the only that he looked at like that.

You were the only one that made him like that.

And so people saw it. People saw how you changed the red headed boy that was once dark but now slowly painting colors in his life. And they envy at the same time they hated the color Taehyung painted to himself.

They didn't want the red headed boy happy.

They wanted to break the red headed boy's brush. And it was you. It was you, you are his paint brush but they knew how untouchable the red headed boy was and how everything he touches becomes untouchable too.

So they had to go for the roots.

"There you are! We've been looking for you, mutt." The guy with bulky body says as he spread his arms while moving toward Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung stared at him with bored eyes. His expression not changing even though he sees the guy approaching him smiling.

"What do you want, dicksucker?" He fires back.

The guy stands next to Taehyung as he face him while leaning his back on the railing, his elbow folding to keep him steady.

"Oh nothing, nothing. So how you doin'? You bored with life that you're spending your time with Miss no-eyes?" The guy smirked at Taehyung as he threw him infuriating gaze.

Taehyung's jaw clenched. He didn't like hearing bad comments about you. It annoyed him, every inch of him was getting annoyed.

"Aren't you the one bored in life here? Mister no brain?" Taehyung spits back.

No, he wouldn't let anybody get away after they stain your name. He wanted to make sure to hunt their souls.

"Aye, I see, so Kim Taehyung is serious with a girl now?" The guy chuckles.

Every nerve inside Taehyung was popping. "What do you want?"

"A girl that makes the red headed boy soft. Interesting, huh?" The guy's thick eyebrow cocks at Taehyung.

"If you want a fight then don't drag her in to this." Taehyung growls, his voice deep, low and cold.

He wanted to protect you. He knew what the guy was planning and he can't back down. No, not with you on the line.

"Saw you smiling because of her, and man I hated it! I wanted to wipe that smile off your fucking face!" The guys said dramatically, stepping forward.

"If you want to protect the girl and keep her safe." The guy stares at Taehyung as he whisper it to his ear. "I say, stay away from her." his voice laced with threat.

But Kim Taehyung wasn't taking two shits.

"Do you think you can stop me with that? I'm sure you've heard about what they say about me, nothing can stop me. No one can and no one will. The next time you threaten me, make sure not to use her if you still want to live." Taehyung growls back as he step forward to the guy.

"And oh, try touching her, I'll make sure your existence will be erased off this fucking earth." Taehyung smirks, his eyes glaring. "That's a double threat, fucktard."

And no, Kim Taehyung wont back down and let anybody stop him from getting closer to you.