Twenty-Nine

[November 6, 2018]

"I'm going out for tonight, Dad." You said as you tried to fix your wavy hair that was braided earlier by Jungkook.

You were dressed in a pastel blue flowy dress that you topped with a white cardigan to get you through the cold wind. You wait for Taehyung to pick you up since he planned something for you tonight.

Your father that was inside of the kitchen immediately walk up to you, his hands covered with seasonings and pieces of vegetables. He looks at you with wide eye.

"But it's already late." He says as he stare at you. "You can't go outside, its too dangerous." He shook his head.

"Dad, I'm not a kid anymore. I'm old enough to take care of myself." You said as you tried to put in you sandals.

"Yeah and you're blind." Your dad bends down and help you with your shoes, and you smile.

"And that shouldn't stop me from having fun." You said as you put your hand to his shoulder. "Besides, Kim Taehyung is with me. I'll be safe."

Your father looks at you with soft eyes. He finally saw his daughter like some normal teenage girl growing up. Although you weren't stubborn, he still thanked that you don't want to waste your teenage years.

And you don't know why, but being with Taehyung makes you feel safe. Like he was your safe haven. Something tells you that you can trust him and that he will keep you safe even though you were a bit scared to be outside at night.

"Kim Taehyung?" You father questions.

"Yeah, Jungkook's friend." Although you weren't so sure of it, you still said it.

You don't know if Taehyung and Jungkook are friends because the last time you checked Jungkook hated the red headed boy but at the same time, scared of him.

And you can't also label Taehyung as your friend because you don't call someone your friend that easily. Or maybe because you don't want to be just friends.

You shake that thought away. You don't want to stain your relationship with Taehyung. He is a special friend, you admit but you don't think you or Taehyung would want to level it up.

"Young lady, is he your boyfriend?" Your dad's eye squinted as he stared at you suspiciously.

You stiffen, completely shocked from his question.

"Did you two already kiss?" Your father leans in, ready to hear some gossip like a teenage girl.

"What? No." You instantly deny it.

Your Dad was about to ask you more questions but your cheeks were red already and you are feeling shy with his last question, "Dad, please stop. He's... just a friend." You say.

And you heard your doorbell ring, you instantly shot up and went for the door."I'm going now." You said as you run your palm on your hair.

You open the door and you instantly smell Taehyung's scent. You heard his foot twitch, ready to go inside your house but you push him away from the door.

"Let's go. We need to go." You say as you lower your face.

"What? I didn't even said hi to your father." He says but you shake your head.

"I don't care. Let's go." You said and Taehyung had no choice but to let you get in his car.

The red headed boy prepared a perfect place for tonight. He got his pick up truck decorated with some fairy lights, he padded the back of it with blankets and pillows, he also had white cloth draped on a wood fence for the projector.

"Do you watch movies?" He asks you as he park beside his pick up truck.

"Not anymore. My dad likes to watch but I don't watch anymore since I can't see it." You chuckle.

Its true, ever since you got blind you stopped doing everything you love to do before.

Taehyung looks at you with soft eyes. "Its perfect then." He whispered to himself.

He lead you out of his car and walk you to the back of his pick up truck. "Hold on to me." He says as you put your hands to his arms.

He gently put his hands on your waist, then lifts you up with ease then set you on the pick up truck.

"What is this?" You ask as you let go of him, feeling his weight on the truck too.

"I prepared a personalized cinema just for you." He grins at you and you can't help but melt.

"You don't have to see it. I will describe the scenes just for you as you listen to what they say." He says as he let you sit more comfortably.

"Uhuh? So what's in our list?"

"We got some romantic films here. You know Midnight Sun?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Not updated."

"Sucks. Anyway, this is about a girl who has a skin condition where she can't have direct contact with sunlight or else she might die, she fells in love with a boy in her neighborhood where she always meet him at night. Pretty tragic, I know." He says and you roll your eyes.

"Such a spoiler." You mumbled and he only chuckled as he pinched your cheek lightly.

Your head was rested on Taehyung's shoulder all through out the movie, he did what he said. He described what was happening to the movie, making sure not to miss anything, his eyes were fixed on the screen.

"They kissed." He whispered and you can't help but remember what your father asked you earlier.

You lift your head up from his shoulder. "Kim Taehyung."

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"What does a kiss feel like?" You ask him that made his eyes leave the screen and look at you.

He thought you were kidding when you asked him that and so he was about to laugh but he saw how serious and innocent you were, so he melted.

"I don't know. But what I know is that you should only kiss the person you love." He ask as his eyes stare at your face.

"Have you... ever kissed someone?" You awkwardly ask.

"No, I haven't." Kim Taehyung shooks his head, he answers you honestly.

And that's when you knew, the red headed boy has never been in love.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't notice the days pass by as I write this book and its been a month since I started writing this. And I cant believe that it already reached 2k reads!!!!

Happy 2k reads and Happy 1st Month everyone!!!!