Sixteen

[October 19, 2018]

You heard the bell ring, a sign that the classes were done for the day. You hear the people around you sigh in happiness and some shuffling of bags then a creak of chair being pulled.

Your teacher said his goodbye and reminder for your next meeting and you heard a dozen of footsteps heading for the door. And you sit there waiting for the same red headed boy to get you.

But you jumped at your seat as you heard the door of your room being slammed close.

"Kim Taehyung?" You chuckle nervously, comforting yourself that Taehyung was only making fun of you.

You heard a chair being pulled towards you. "Hey, you're making me nervous." You say as you clutch your bag that was on your lap.

The room was silent for a second, then you heard a footstep. Your eyes widening as the sound registered. That's not Kim Taehyung's.

"Do I?"

The high pitched voice came from a woman with orange hair, lips painted in crimson red, pale skin with almond shaped eyes. Everybody knew her and how long she's been trying to win the red headed boy's heart but no luck has came to her.

And now she's coming for you. She was coming for the girl who stole Taehyung's attention. She was jealous, angry, and she envy you. She has everything that a human can have yet Taehyung chose the one who can't even see. It was just absurd on her part.

"Rhea..." you muttered as your hands start to shake. You knew Rhea was so crazy over Taehyung and you feared what she can do to you.

You hung your head low when you heard her step forward you. "Oh no, honey. I want you to face me." She says as she lift your chin with her finger, her nails painted in red.

"What are you doing here?" Your lips quivering as you ask her. The fear in you grows more as the seconds pass by.

The orange haired girl smirked as she hears your angelic voice. It was soft and sweet, not too low and not too high yet it was poison for her. You were the poison in her life and she needed you out of her system. Out of Taehyung's system.

"How's hanging out with my love?" She said, her tone cold and bitchy. Her perfectly made eyebrow raised as her teeth gritted with each other.

Rhea was beautiful, her face and body was beyond perfect, but her attitude made everything ugly. The way she treat other people and her feelings for the red headed boy destroyed her perfection. She could've been every guy's ideal if only she didn't let her bad side get the best of her.

"You having fun running your fingers on his skin? On my man's skin?!" Her voice rising as she grip both of your cheeks.

You wanted to escape there. You wanted to get out and just run to Taehyung for comfort but you can't. You don't have the capability. And you wanted to cry, but you can't. Because you were scared Rhea will turn to a demon if she hears you cry.

"What is so special with you?" She says as her eyes wander on your face. You gulped.

You don't know either. You dont know if you were even special in a good way. You don't know why Taehyung was still beside you after all those times you had with him. What made him stay with you?

"What is so special with you?! You can't even dress properly! You can't even do your make up!" She shouts on your face. "But you have the guts to flirt around?! You slut!"

A loud slap lands on your left cheeks, your head turns to your right with of the force Rhea made you felt. Your lips quiver, your eyes watering as you feel the pain sinking into your skin.

"Why don't you have your eyes fixed first before you fuck around with Taehyung?" She spits.

And your inner feelings sank, as she doesn't know how hard it is to find a donor. How hard you've been hoping to see again and yet she talks about it like it was the easiest thing to do in this world.

You sniffle. "What? Are you gonna cry? Then, cry! And tell Taehyung I slapped you! I give you the permission to do so."

"But I will take Jungkook. You will risk Jungkook's safety or leave Taehyung alone?" She whispers as she tuck some of your strand behind your ear.

"You choose, Scott." She smirks.