Fourteen

[October 18, 2018]

When the class ended, Taehyung was there waiting for you outside your room. He decided to fetch you, Jungkook was irritated today that he run off when their classes ended.

Kim Taehyung snatches your bag from your hand that made you gasp in shock, you thought you were being robbed but then you were in school and that would be a bit absurd. He sling it to his other shoulder as his gucci bag was already slinging on his another one. "You ready to go home?" He says.

You smack his arms, sloppier than it should be. "Hey, do you want to give me a heart attack?"

"Well, kinda." The red headed boy smirked at you playfully.

"Is your Dad going to fetch you today?" Taehyung asked as he guided you on your way.

"Yeah. Jungkook might've called him to pick me up." You say as you think of Jungkook.

"Where is Jungkook, by the way?"

"I don't know. Saw that bunny hopping down the hallway before I could even call him." Taehyung explained.

You giggled. You can imagine a little bunny hopping cutely, the white fur and its chubby cheeks.

"Why did you became so suddenly silent?" You ask as you don't hear anything from the red headed boy.

"I'm smiling right now." He replied. Your smile falters. You haven't come to know that you were making Kim Taehyung smile a little too often this past few days. And it surprised you that you really are making him smile.

"You know I have always wondered what you look like." Your voice sincere. It was true, ever since your worlds became closer you always think of what Kim Taehyung looked like. All you ever heard to describe him was hot, trouble, red haired guy and just some crazy thoughts of his fan girls.

Taehyung turn to face you as you both reach the shed where you first met each other. "Yeah? Well, what do you think I look like?" His eyes disappearing as he smile down at you.

"I don't know," You shrug but then you remember something. "But I do have an idea." You excitedly choke.

"What's your idea of what I look like?"

"You look like a camel's butt!" You jump as you point upwards with your finger, as if you hit the jackpot.

Taehyung's smile falters and his face became offended. "What?" He spat out.

"Jungkook told me you look like one." You said as your voice lower down when the red headed boy doesn't show any signs that what you said was correct.

"That little bunny. I will stuck his face on his butthole." He whispered underneath his breath but you heard him as you pouted.

"Don't worry. I haven't seen a camel's butt so I don't know how ugly you may look like." You try to lighten up the mood.

"Who says I'm ugly? Miss, do you know how many girls drool because of this face?" The red headed boy huffed. He was annoyed that your imagination of him was ruined by Jungkook.

"I don't know. But I'm sure I'm not counted." You say as you laugh at him.

His eyes squinted. Insulted twice in just one day, the red headed boy just couldn't believe it. So he took your hand with both of his hands that made you jump in surprise. You suddenly feel your cheeks heating up as you feel how carefully he took your hand with his.

"Touch me," he whisper to you. "Touch my face as much as you want to. I'm willing to prove my looks." He says as he put your hand on his cheek.

You swallowed. You don't know how he made you nervous real quick at the same time awkward. Your hands suddenly grew cold. But his cheeks were soft and warm so you place your other hand on his other cheek.

"If you get breakouts, I swear its not my fault." You muttered and he laughed when he heard it.

"Little pimps don't ruin my looks. So go on. Enjoy touching my face because its only limited. Consider yourself lucky." He said cockily so you pinched his cheeks that made him whine.

"I said touch, not pinch." He complained. "Didn't know you like to hurt people." He mumbled but you shrugged as you ran your fingers on his face.

Every curve, every line and every points. You don't miss any spot. His skin smooth under your touch, his nose high, eyes were not round and big but it was nicely shaped, you felt his long lashes, his brows neat and his lips were in an abnormal shape, almost like a deformed heart shaped.

Just by touching his skin, you can already tell, he was beautiful. Your hands reach his hair. "They say that this is red." You commented. His eyes watching you the whole time you let your hands wander on his skin.

His locks were smooth and silky. You run your hands down his head until it reach his nape and you hang your hands on his neck, then you travel back to his cheeks, his jawlime serving as humps. You didn't know that his eyes were watching you the whole time, almost mesmerized. He felt small shocks of electricity shooting from your fingers to his skin. He felt his heart beating suddenly faster than before.

"What's your favorite part of your face?" You ask curiously. You wanted to know what was his favorite part of his face so that it can also be your favorite, since all his features were unique in their own ways.

"My eyes."

"Why is that? Are you mocking me right now?" You chuckle a little bit and he did the same.

"No. Its because it can make you feel different emotions." He said meaningfully.

"Too bad I can't see it."

And he liked it that way, because that way, you wouldn't fall for him so easily like any other girls out there.