Thirty-Three

[November 13, 2018]

"Are you tired of walking? We should've taken the bus earlier." Kim Taehyung glances at your smaller form.

You shook your head. "I want to spend more time with you." You said as you keep walking shoulder by shoulder with the red headed boy.

Him, walking on the outer part of the side walk as he keep you on the inner portion. He knows how to keep you safe and to treat you.

And you couldn't be more flattered. You feel your heart melt when he's beside you. Every little thing he does is kept a treasure in your heart. And you could only wish for this boy to not disappear in your life because you know its going to hurt so bad.

The boy hears you sigh. He then let his hand creep into yours. Filling the spaces in between your fingers with his. You felt like you own a baby's hand when he touched yours with his enormous hand.

"Your feet's going to hurt if you keep walking." He says, making you stop.

He let go of your hand as he kneel down infront of you, back facing you. "Ever heard of piggy back rides, miss?" He says as he grin at you.

"Are you sure you can carry me?" You said smuggly.

"Are you questioning my strength?"

"Maybe?" You said playfully and Taehyung didn't waste no time. He pulls your hands then wraps it to his neck. His hand gripping the back of you thighs as he stand up and you can't help but laugh.

Arms tightening as you giggle. You let your chin rest on his shoulder as he begin to walk again.

"Kim Taehyung, have I ever told you how you smell so nice?" You whisper at his ears. And he can't help but to glance at you over his shoulder.

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"You make me feel relaxed everytime I smell your scent. I actually memorized it. It makes me feel warm and at home and I think its now my favorite smell." You let your head rest on your shoulder and he can't help but to chuckle at your cuteness.

"I should gift you my perfume then." He says and you can't help but to let out a wide grin. Thinking that you might spray it all over your room once he give you it.

The red headed boy then saw the clouds turning gray. The sun getting blocked by it, making the surroundings gloomy. "Its going to rain." He informs you.

And you felt his walk picks up its phase. "No, don't run." You said making him halt.

"What?" He asked you. Making sure that he heard you right.

"I want to feel the rain." You said.

"You might get sick." Kim Taehyung's number one priority was your health and safety, and he couldn't let you get sick. Especially because of him.

"I wont, I promise." You said sincerely. And with that Kim Taehyung started to walk again. This time in his normal speed.

Then you feel the rain trickle down slowly. The tiny bits of rain falling onto your hair, skin and shirt, dampening it. At first, the rain shocked you but then it made you feel relieved after a second. You look up and let the rain fall onto your face. You felt tingling sensation as you let it soak on your skin.

You giggled. Your hair, skin, and shirt that was first damp was now soaking wet as the rain fall heavily. And Taehyung felt how happy you were so he danced in the rain. Turning round and round as he carry you on his back.

The both of you laughed under the heavy rain. The first time you first met, you try to shelter yourself from the rain but now that you're with him it feels like you don't need any shelter as you know you can survive any storm with the red headed boy by your side.

A lot has changed. From you wearing your glasses and not knowing the red headed boy. Now, you don't wear any more glasses as you live confidently and you know the red headed boy more than anyone else. And you couldn't help but sigh because of it. It was definitely a plot twist in your life, a good plot twist.

A lot has changed. Before you were distant from the red headed boy because you were afraid of what he might do to you but now you just want to soak in him. To feel more of him. To know him even more, if possible. You want to break every boundaries there is in between the both of you.

You were happy beside him and this happiness you are feeling is very unfamiliar as you never felt it before with someone else. He gives you something that is different. A good different. And you can't help but feel your heart melt.

Would this boy ever stop melting you in every possible way?

You heard his laughters and you can't help but feel your heart skip a beat. You snuggle your face on the crook of his neck, suddenly feeling shy as a new feeling occurs to you. Something inside you changed a long time ago and now you're only realizing it.

Are you falling in love with the red headed boy while you both dance in the rain?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my birthday gift for y'all. I will update more often if its possible. I really want to finish this book right away to focus on Angel Beside Him. I love y'all.

-Love, Rosie.