Six

[September 23, 2018]

It was Sunday and Jungkook came barging in your home. He was frustrated about something and you just waited for him to speak up as you sit on your bed.

"Screw that guy." He mumbles over and over again.

"Screw who?" You say and he stops facing back and forth. He slam his butt down your bed.

"Kim Taehyung!" He shouted and whined.

Your brows met. You think you've heard that name before. "Kim who?" You ask Jungkook.

"Kim Taehyung! The guy with red hair! The guy who looks like a camel's butt!" He said, and you knew he's shouting at your face as his breath fanned your face.

You giggled. Although, you don't know what Jungkook looks like, you can imagine a face with a nose scrunched, teeth gritted and eyebrows furrowed. You reach to him.

"Why are you so angry with Kim Taehyung?" You giggle some more. Jungkook retreats his face from your hold.

"Why are you laughing? Nothing's funny here." He huff and you could imagine a kid who crosses his arms against his chest.

"I'm not laughing." You said as you grin at him.

"You better not! My day's ruined because of that guy! He didn't show up in our meeting! And it was raining! I will chop off his junk!" He said as he put his hands on your ear before he finishes his statement. But you still heard him.

"What's a junk?" You ask curiously.

"Don't ask if you dont want your childhood ruined." He put an end to your curiousity and you pout. Jungkook pinched your cheeks and smiled at you even though you don't see him smiling.

As he pinch your cheeks, Jungkook's phone rings. And you don't know but Jungkook almost destroyed his phone when he saw the caller.

"Its the camel's butt!" He shouted. And you scrunch up your nose. You've been blind for a while and you've seen the world before but you haven't seen a camel's butt, so you were confused to what Jungkook was saying.

You waited for him to pick up the call but he just waited for it to end. Then it rings again, "Pick it up." You told the stubborn Jungkook.

"No! I don't want to be stressed anymore." You heard him groan and a soft sound of his body hitting your bed was heard.

"Is it that Kim Taehyung? Maybe he has something to say. Give the guy a chance." You convince him.

"I will answer it but! You will be the one to talk to him." He said as he got up from your bed.

And it was the day where you had to talk to Taehyung over the phone for the first time. It was never planned. You never planned it. But maybe, it was fate pulling its string.

You heard Jungkook inhale and he finally picks up the call. He put his phone closer to your face. And you heard the guy from the other line. At first, all you heard was his breaths.

Then he says, "Hey, Kook." It was breathy, low and deep, sounds like a whisper, a bit nervous maybe. But you heard him. And you had to stop yourself from gasping. You don't know how to talk to a guy!

All your life, you only had Jungkook, your Dad and your bullies, they were the only guys that you talk to. And talking to someone new to you, made you a little nervous.

But you continued anyway, "Hi." You said softly and he stopped. The sound from the other line stayed still.

"Is this Kook's girl? The one with the shades?" His voice still low, it gave you goosebumps. He was the guy on the shed and the guy that said your shades was nice but means otherwise.

"Uhm... I'm not really Jungkook's girl but yeah, I'm that girl." You said shyly and awkward. "Hey, uhm listen." You continued and snatched the phone from Jungkook's hand.

"Yeah?" His voice was stern yet there was a hint of softness to it, because he was talking to a girl.

"Jungkook is in my house and he is... kinda frustrated and annoyed about you not showing up. And I need you to get him out of here because he might tell me a lot of things I shouldn't know." You said fast and clear and Jungkook was shocked because you wanted him out of your house.

He came to protest, "What? No! You are not doing that to me. If Taehyung and I will do our project, we'll do it here, in your house and in your room! Hell, I do not want to be alone with that guy." He hiss and snatch back his phone.

"Where's your house?" Taehyung speaks up to you but Jungkook was now the one who has the phone.

"I'll send you the address, be here in 15 minutes Taehyung or else," Jungkook's voice was low and threatening and Jungkook couldn't believe that he, Jeon Jungkook, just did that to the great Kim Taehyung.

Well, it was now or never. A matter of die now or die harder, so he goes for another round. "And bring us something to eat." He says and ends the call.

"I can't believe I fucking did that." Jungkook whispered to himself.