Chapter 5: The Fiendish Hour

"A chat?" Bishamon raised an eyebrow from what you just said. "Did you think I'd be interested to have a chat with you?"

"Uwah! How cold of you, Bishamon!" You acted dramatically as if you were hurt. "Can't you at least have a short talk with your friends?"

She only gave you a 'you're dead if I heard your blabbering mouth talk about nonsense things again' glare.

You sighed and shrugged after not getting a reply from her. "Well then, if you don't want to, then can I at least talk with your Hafuri?"

"We're leaving." She muttered then faced her back to you, making it obvious that she really doesn't want to interact with someone like you.

You pretended to be disappointed about her not taking interest about what you were going to tell her but inside you are smirking like a sadist. "I see. So you don't want to hear about Yato's whereabouts, huh? That's a shame."

She turned and walked back to you which you already expected. "What is it about Yatogami?"

"Interested, are we?" You smirked at her. "Did you really think I'll give that information for free?"

She grabbed your jacket's collar and pointed her gun's muzzle to your chin. "Then I'll have to force it from you."

"Heh? How scary~" You mocked her. "But what if I don't talk even if you kill me? Wouldn't you miss your chance to take revenge from Yato?"

She paused for a while, still pointing Gaiki at your chin until Kazuma decided to interrupt the two of you.

"Shouldn't you listen to her first?" Kazuma suggested to his master.

It took her a while before she released you and put her gun away to listen to what you have to say. "Kazu."

At the mention of his name, Kazuma appeared beside her after he transformed back to his human form.

"Yo, Kazuma-kun!" You greeted him with a friendly smile. "You haven't paid for your request yet."

"Kazuma, what is the meaning of this? You made her handle our job yesterday? You know that I don't like owing her." Bishamon said.

"My deepest apologies. She is the only one around the area that day. I didn't have a choice but to give the job to her." He fixed his glasses while saying his excuse.

"I see. Here you go then, (y/n)." She tossed a 5 yen coin to you. "So what do you want?"

You catched the coin and put it on your pocket. "I'd like to go to Takamagahara. Think you can do anything about that?"

"Takamagahara? What for?" She asked in curiosity.

You smiled widely. "You'd need to pay me again if you want to know why, Bishamonten-sama~"

"Tch. You're still sly as before. Fine. Just go to one of our shrines if you're going to leave. Kazuma will bring you there." Bishamon retorted then looked at you with a serious expression. "So, where is Yato?"

"Just wait a minute." You got your phone then called Riku's number. You know your shinki well for the past three months you were with him. You also know where he'll go after your confrontation with Yato yesterday.

He answered your call after the third ring. "Who is this?"

"Where are you, Riku?" You asked in a cheerful tone while the two stared at you as you suddenly changed your personality.

"(y-y/n)?!" He seemed surprised after hearing your voice. "I'm in... I'm in... uhh..."

"Is that the friendless weaboo b*tch?" A familiar voice of a man you knew for so long was heard from the other line.