Kazuma's Route 2: Abide by the Rules

It's Kazuma's rest day today and he decided to visit you in Kofuku's house only to get dragged by Yato who forced him to drink with him. You're not home so he don't have any choice but stay with Yato and wait for you.

Empty cans of beer (mostly Yato's) were scattered around the living room. The two men sat and talked.

"Yato, when will (y/n) be back?" The auburn haired man asked the drunk god.

"Eh~? Dunno. *hic* Why are you looking for that *hic* stupid otaku anyways~?" Yato's face flushed red due to drunkenness.

"I have something to ask her regarding the masked ayakashis." He answered. "Seeing that she's not here, you might as well tell me about it, Yato."

Yato stared at him before smirking. "Getting me drunk, won't get you anywhere, Kazuma. If you thought I'll fall for something like that, then you don't know me well yet."

Kazuma sighed. "And I doubt (y/n) will answer my questions too."

"And despite of knowing that, you still came here, looking for her." Yato commented. "Do you like her that much, Kazuma-kun~?"

Kazuma's face flushed redder than Yato's. He fixed his glasses calmly and hid his embarrassment. "H-How did you know about that?"

"Well, you bought most of my sketches of her before and those doujinshis I made starring her as the main character." Yato narrated. "And when she's working during your breaks, you're always there watching her in the shadows like the stalker you are."

"I-I'm not a stalker!" He denied. "I'm gathering information!"

It was true that he was stalking you these past few weeks while you're at work. He keeps on saying he needs to do this in order to know more things about the puppeteer who controls the masked ayakashis. He even accidentally shouts whenever there's an ayakashi in your blindspot about to attack you and then hide immediately.

"Actually, I still have a lot of her stolen shots here, stalker-kun~" Yato waved a bunch of your pictures in front of his face.

Kazuma, on the other hand, stopped his self from fanboying and fixed his glasses once again. "Another time, Yato."

"Hoho~ Are you sure about that, Kazuma~?" He pulled another picture of you wearing only a towel on your naked body. "Are you sure you don't want- GAH!"

"Y-YOU PERVERTED ASSHOLE!" You stomped on his head as hard as you can that a fountain of blood sprouted from his forehead after hitting the table. "What are you trying to show, Kazuma, huh?!"

"NO! DON'T DO THAT, (Y/N)! THAT'S MY ONLY EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME!" Yato shouted before you teared all of the photos he took secretly. "NOOOOOOO!!!"

Kazuma watched you beating the sh*t out of Yato silently as he finished drinking his last can of beer. He only drank a few to avoid getting drunk. "He deserved it."

You greeted him after you finished as if nothing happened. "Yo, Kazuma. What brings you here?"

He looked around the place, much more messy than before. "Do you mind if we talk somewhere else?"

You tilted your head at the side in confusion before agreeing. "Sure but where are we-"

He grabbed your hand gently before pulling you away. "Somewhere peaceful."

"Is this about the masked ayakashis again?" You asked as you let him drag you.

He smiled without looking at you. "I might ask you again about those but I know you're going to dodge it anyway and I also have something to say to you."