II

I was halfway through my song when someone banged on the door. Again.
"CONNIE! WHAT DID I TELL YOU? GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW!" He yelled. I sighed and pulled the cover over the keys and locked it with the other key around my neck. I sludged over to the door, unlocked it, stepped out, and was slapped in the face. The pressure was so hard, it sent me staggering back into the room. It stung, yes, but it wasn't that bad.
"The visitor is here and he asked for kids in your age group! Did you not see the time?" He yelled in my face. I just stayed quiet, not really caring about all the saliva on my face. In the midst of him yelling, I took a step back into the room, slammed the door, and locked it.
You see, every room has a key on the door frame, but I have the key around my neck. There is no possible way that he, or anyone, could get in without breaking something. He banged on the door some more until it was eerily quiet. And then there was a loud bang. He rammed into the door. I burst out laughing at his attempts.
"JUST YOU WAIT CONNIE, WHEN YOU COME OUT, THERE'LL BE HELL TO PAY!" He yelled before walking off somewhere.
I sighed and unlocked the door before walking back over to my piano and opening it up. I scrolled through my files and picked a few sheets of a song.
Implicit Demand for Proof
I set out the papers and started to play and sing. I was having such a grand time, I didn't hear the door open. I finished playing and set my hands in my lap, thinking. Then clapping erupted from behind me. I jumped off the bench and fell on the floor. I looked up and saw a man with short, fluffy grey-ish brown hair. He had hazel eyes and a kind smile.
I stood up and looked at him awkwardly. He seemed confused as well, scared even.
"Are you Connie?" He asked. I nodded. "Um, I liked what you were playing. Great song." He smiled. I was confused. He sounded so familiar, I just couldn't place my finger on it. "Thanks, took a while to write down." I said quietly, looking out behind him and into the empty hallway. "So why are you back here when all those kids are out there?" He asked. "I don't really like people. I just like my thoughts and music, really." I explained. "I see, what kind of bands do you like?" This guy and his questions! He seemed to be like Bailey. "Uh, Mariana and the Diamonds, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, and Twenty One Pilots." I listed on my fingers. I smiled to myself. "I see, I like those bands too." He smiled. He looked at me and seemed to be searching for something. He turned and looked behind me. "Is that yours?" He asked, pointing to my piano. "Uh, yes. I've had it for a while now." "Have you named it?" He asked.
"Clancy, and you can call me Nico."

Short boi today
-DLJ