X

I woke up groggy and confused.
"You gotta get up Nico." I heard Jenna whisper. I groaned and turned away. "I know, it sucks, but you gotta get up." She said. I slowly got out of bed and made it neatly before changing into some black leggings and a murky yellow jumper.
I went downstairs and saw my breakfast waiting for me and Tyler and Josh eating their breakfast. I sat down next to them and ate in silence.
We loaded the car and drove to an empty lot where the bus was and unloaded our things to put on the bus. By then, the sun was rising onto Ohio, and it was gorgeous. I actually stopped to take a photo before being told to get on the bus for the second time by Tyler. I climbed the stairs and looked at the bus, it was sleek and bare. I claimed a floor bunk and laid back down to go to bed for as long as I could before we would be anywhere.

We arrived in Washington D.C. at around noon and went to a hotel first to drop off things we would need before heading out for lunch.
We found a nice Mexican place and sat down to eat. While we were waiting for our food I got a text from Noah.

Noah: hey! whatcha doin?

Connie: I'm in Washington D.C. right now, getting food

Noah: cool, when's the concert

Connie: seven

Noah: for how long?

I set my phone down and asked a question that could be andwered either by Josh or Tyler.
"How long are shows usually?" I asked.
"Two hours, why?" Tyler asked. "Nothing." I said before texting back Noah.

Connie: two hours

Noah: then where do you go?

Connie: we have another show here tomorrow evening then we go to Philadelphia

Noah: sweet!

Connie: yeah. I gotta go, food is here.

I didn't wait for him to respond before I set my phone down and started to eat.
We went back to the hotel and just laid around until it was time to go to the venue.
When we got to the venue I sat there in awe. It was huge. Josh came up behind me and rested a hand on my shoulder. "There will be places much, much bigger." He smiled. "Are you kidding?" I asked him seriously. "Nope, so go explore." He chimed before going to unload his drums.
I walked around and explored the place, I found Tyler and Josh's room, the room that was given to me for some reason, and where all the bathrooms were. I was still walking around when I felt someone grab me by the collar of my jumper and whip me around to face them. It was a security guard.
"Who are you and what do you think you're doing here?" She asked me sternly. "Oh, um, I'm Connie Starr Joseph, I'm the singer's kid. I was just looking around the venue like the drummer for tonight told me too." It felt weird to say that. "Yeah, yeah, sure. Come with me kid." She pulled me along by my wrist. I obediently followed, because honestly, what else was I to do?
She sat me down in a chair in a back room and pulled out her radio before turning away from me. "Yeah, I have a kid here who claims she's the singers kid and that she knows the drummer." She said into it. I just sat there. She got a undecipherable answer back from the small box and not one second later there was a voice that came over the intercom.
"If you are missing a female child, please report to security."
I kinda chuckled, I couldn't wait to see whoever's gonna pick me up look at me like I'm insane.
Ten minutes later Tyler came walking into the room and I stood up. The security lady quickly glared at me and I plopped right back down into my seat.
"Is this your kid?" She asked Tyler, she sounded annoyed. "Yes, she ran off before I could give her her ID badge." He said kindly while pulling out a red and black badge. I smiled and smugly stood up before walking over and standing by him. She frowned.
"Well make sure she gets it next time." She said pointedly. We walked out and Tyler handed me my badge.
"How long did she keep you there?" He asked quietly. "Ten minutes, Josh told me to explore, I should've thought about an ID before running off." I said. He nodded and we walked back to our rooms in silence.

I had a huge argument with myself while making this chapter.
-DLJ