VI

I woke up dazed, confused, and still tired. I climbed out of bed and got dressed into my clothes from yesterday, since I didn't have much to wear from the get go.
When I got downstairs and into the kitchen, I found Jenna frosting some cinnamon rolls and talking to Debby, who was sitting on the counter nearby. I stood in the doorway, not wanting to interrupt their conversation, but Debby called me over.
"Goodmorning Connie." Debby said cheerfully. Jenna turned to me and smiled. "How'd you sleep?" Jenna asked. "Okay, better than I would at Mr. Bishops' place." I admitted. "Thats good. We're gonna go shopping after Tyler and Josh get back, they're out doing god knows what." Jenna explained. I nodded and sat down next to Debby.
"What music do you listen too?" Debby asked. "Um, well, Twenty One Pilots obviously, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, bands like those." I listed.
Jenna sat a plate of two cinnamon rolls  in front of me as I talked. "Well hopefully you'll meet those people someday." Jenna smiled as the front door opened and shut.
I bit into one of the rolls when Tyler and Josh waltzed into the kitchen holding shopping bags containing who knows what.
"Got some groceries for you." Tyler said sweetly before planting a kiss on Jenna's lips. I fake gagged and Debby and Josh laughed. "What? Can stand it?" Josh asked as he kissed Debby. I audibly gagged and set my plate down before hopping off the counter. "Nope!" I yelled as I walked out of the room. I could hear them all laughing as I made my way back up to my room.
I went over to my bookshelf and pulled off the volume of Sherlock Holmes that Jenna bought me yesterday and sat down on my bed. I opened the book and started to read for who knows how long.
Around twenty minutes later there was a gentle knock at the door before Josh came into my room.
"Hey, the girls are ready to take you shop- what are you reading?" Josh asked. "Sherlock Holmes, thanks for letting me know. Tell them I'll be down in a minute." Josh nodded before going downstairs. I put the book back before pulling my shoes on and following Josh.

Shopping was, eventful, to say the least.
I worried about prices, even if the item only costed fifteen dollars. Jenna and Debby were surprised on how I've never been in a mall, and also how someone like me had never been into a Hot Topic. I just told them clothes were either made by hand or were donated, so I never went shopping.
They told me whatever I wanted, we would buy, but I wasn't really picky.
I got several jackets, band t-shirts, ripped jeans, converse, boots, and hats.
I wanted a certain jacket in particular, and Debby said she would ask Josh if he still has it, which I thanked her for.
Jenna asked me if I wanted to get a haircut and I was excited. My hair has been long forever, which I don't really like, and I want short hair so bad.
Jenna said I could get anything done for my hair and that it did not matter the price.
I just wanted most of my hair gone, so I got shaved sides and left a floof of my curly hair on top. My hair was so long, that the stylist said I could donate it if I wanted too, and I did, with Jenna's permission of course.
I was extremely happy with my look now, and was excited to see the look on Tyler and Josh's faces when we got back.

When we did get back, and after I had finished putting my new wardrobe away, I went downstairs to where Jyler and Jebby were talking and sat down casually. Tyler and Josh looked confused.
"Jenna, who is this, this is not my child." Tyler asked. "I dunno man, what if Connie had a twin?" Josh asked. I chuckled. "Nah, just messin' with you. I like the hair kiddo." Tyler smiled. "Thanks Tyler." I said.

This be a filler, but hey, I'm alive.
-DLJ