XIII

So far I have six pieces of confetti in my journal from the past shows, and good grades from online schooling. After the second New York show, we got to go home. We left the arena at ten PM and got back around six thirty AM.
Tyler shook me awake when we got home, but I refused to move, and eventually fell asleep again. I was faintly aware of someone lifting me and taking me somewhere. I was laid on a soft bed, and tucked in securely before a soft kiss was placed on my forehead by rough lips. They walked away, but stayed in the room for a few seconds, before walking back out and closing the door quietly.

I woke up due to light shining through the window and into the room. I quickly became aware of my surroundings, realizing I was in my room in my own home. I quickly threw off the covers of my bed and ran out of my room, not bothering to change into day clothes at all. I practically jumped down the stairs and into the kitchen.
There was Jenna making breakfast, even though Tyler nor Josh were up yet. She turned to face me as I ran to her and gave her a bone-crushing hug.
She wrapped her arms around me and picked me up off of the ground and spun me around a few times. She then set me down and flipped some pancakes.
"How you been?" She smiled. "I've been great, I missed you." I admitted before jumping and sitting on the counter. "Oh, I missed you too. What did you think of your first show?" She asked while pouring more batter onto the griddle. "It was amazing. The lights, the fans, the music." I listed. "I also got in trouble with security." I smirked. Jenna dropped her spatula. "You what?" She asked in disbelief. "I wasn't wearing my ID and a security guard found me and took me to the front desk. Tyler had to pick me up." I explained. She sighed in relief. "I thought you had caused trouble." She admitted. "Oh no, I'm too quiet to cause any noticeable trouble." I smiled. "Noticeable?" She questioned while getting a mug down from a cupboard. "I do little mischief, not enough to get apprehended by security though." I explained. She handed me the mug and I hopped down from the counter to start making my daily dose of tea.
It was only then that I took notice of the time. 12:19. I completed making my tea and then got seated at the island. Jenna placed a plate of pancakes in front of me with some blueberry syrup. I thanked her before pouring the syrup over my pancakes and taking a bite. Lemon pancakes topped with blueberry syrup and a cup of tea is the best breakfast. Jenna sat down next to me with her food and took a picture of it before starting to eat.
I finished my food and set my dishes by the sink before going upstairs to change. What I didn't notice when I woke up, was that there was a piano in my room.
It was Clancy.
I was in hysterics, I ran around my room and screamed into a pillow. I didn't play anything because Josh was next-door sleeping still.
I changed into my normal black jeans and yellow jumper before grabbing my confetti journal and going back downstairs to Jenna.
I showed her my journal and then she gave me some ideas to decorate the cover. I decided to put a few strips of red tape and label it with: tour memories. I thanked Jenna for her idea and went to watch some TV for who knows how long.

About an hour into The Shining Tyler came downstairs and ate breakfast, Josh followed not long after. I continued to watch the movie, and all three of the adults soon joined me. Nobody questioned my choice of movie, we just sat in silence.
After the movie finished I brought something up.
"So, how did you get my piano here?" I asked. "Oh, you saw it? We talked to Mr. Bishop and got it shipped here." Tyler explained. "But, my keys." I said. "You left them here, hun. We figured out which one went where and then gave the room key back. You still have the pianos key." Jenna said. I nodded. "We also got it tuned." Tyler said. Josh was utterly confused throughout all of this.
"You have a piano?" Josh asked. "Yes, it was a gift from an old friend. I named it Clancy." I said. "Why Clancy?" Josh asked. I became quiet. It was an awkward silence before Tyler stood up.
"I'm going to shower, you should too Josh." He said before going upstairs. Josh followed as Jenna picked a new movie.

Four? This is a record. Mom, get the camera!
-DLJ