XXII

When school resumed, I was once reunited with the several amounts of homework given to me, and the group of boys.
I did the same routine of doctor while walking home and going straight to my room to do homework.
The thing was, the beatings got worse. So some new things appeared that I couldn't fix, but could be fixed with time, so homework bought me that time.
I think both Tyler and Jenna got suspicious because I would avoid them unless I truly had to come face to face with them.
On the weekends Tyler taught me how to play bass, and I caught on very quickly, so quickly, that by the second week I could play Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time by Panic! At the Disco. Tyler said I could bring my bass along on tour so I could practice then, too.
My body went back to being a demented rainbow, so I never wore anything but long-sleeved shirts and pants.

February 1st, 2016

It was my last day of school before we flew out to Hamburg, Germany for tour again, so I turned in my textbooks as I finished classes.
Noah knew I was leaving again, and hung out with me all day. He had to leave early, so he said goodbye to me at lunch.
I was just out of the building when I was violently shoved into a cement wall. I was disoriented for a few seconds before focusing again, but I was pulled up to someones eye level.
"Now where do you think you're going?" A boy asked. "Home, where are you going?" I questioned. He shoved me into the wall again, I lost focus, and balance. 
Once again, I was punched, kicked, pulled at, pushed, and other sorts. I didn't fight back, and after a while, they got bored of me, and left me against the wall, bleeding, bruised, and disoriented. I slowly got up, wary of my surroundings, and started to get going. I sewed up my lip for the ninth time, covered bruises, and took ibuprofen to stop the pain. I was halfway to home when a headache took place. I held my head to try to stop it, which proved ineffective, but found out that my head was bleeding. I quickly put some gauze on it and pulled my hood over my head.
I got home and quickly went up to my room, but was caught by the hood by Josh. Naturally, my hood fell down and the gauze was revealed.
"W-Whats that?" Josh stumbled. I quickly pulled my hood over my head and bolted to my room. I managed to get there before Josh did, and locked the door so he couldn't enter.
I quickly checked my outfit, and found that there were patches of blood on it, so I changed and checked my head wound. It stopped bleeding, but was sensitive. I discarded the bandages and put on new ones to wounds that were underneath my clothes, and emptied out my school bag.
I pulled my suitcases out from my closet and started to pack, despite hearing the obviously worried voices outside my door.
I finished packing my clothes when I started to pack my online schooling things. Then, there was a knock on the door. I stopped my work and cautiously opened the door. There was Tyler, with Josh behind him. He scanned my face for something, while Josh looked for the gauze, which wasn't there.
"What do you need?" I asked like nothing was wrong. "What are you doing right now?" Tyler breathed. "Packing, what are you doing?" I stated. Tyler looked at Josh with a 'what were you talking about' expression. "Nothing, Jenna will be back in an hour." He sighed before walking down the hall with a bewildered Josh at his side, who looked back at me with concern written all over his face.
I then returned to packing.

We woke up at two and got through airport security at four, and took off to Germany at four fifty.
I stayed up majority of the flight and worked on my animation while sitting next to Brad, who complemented some of my frames, and suggested a few color themes. 
Tyler and Josh sat behind me, acting like they weren't watching me, but I felt both of their eyes burn holes inside of my head and out the other side.
When we landed it was once again sunrise, and everything was starting to wake up.
We checked into our hotel and stayed there most of the day.

a shorter one
-DLJ