Part 1

"Whoooooooo!!! I hear David yell. God he's so drunk. And man am I bored. I haven't even gotten drunk yet. Though it's probably for the better. If I did end up drinking I would probably wake up with the worst hangover. They finally play promise by Romeo Santos and usher one of the best Spanish songs out there. I go to the middle of the house to go and find someone to dance with. Spacicfly grinding on someone. I finally find a very tall and and red head guy, who I believe I've seen before. But I could care less. I go up to him and with all the confidence I had I grab his hand and lead him to where everybody else was dancing. I turn around my back facing his chest. He seemed a little drunk, drunk enough for me to grind on him. I wrap my arms around his neck my back still facing his his chest. I start to push my ass up against his crotch. I hear him let out breathy moan loud enough for me to hear. I grind on him a bit more harder. I turn to face him as he wraps his hands around my waist. He leans in close. But I see him getting pulled away by something or someone. I suddenly felt a emotion go away. One that I deeply desire.

CamillaAlx ♡ Posted a photo

Deep Desire

Liked by daviddobrik, todderic_ , Shane Dawson, and 3,997

Todderic_ : you had a deep desire for that guy last night

daviddobrik: @todderic_ truth tea

Shane Dawson: come overrrr please

Ugh Shane wants me to come over. I should probably get ready. Man what happend last night my phone is blowing up. I put on a maroon sweater and a high waisted skirt with some all star shoes. I get in my Mercedes. And drive to Shanes house