Part 28

Oh no. What if Josh is there. What if someone got hurt. " what happened?" I ask.

"We have no idea but someone broke in and we need to you here right now." He exclaims. Shit this is bad really really bad if he's calling you over there that means there's some sort of Peace evidence that involves me. And since Gabbie is here. The only other person who's out to get me and my friends. Is Josh. But he's such a wuss there's no way he could have done this. Or could he. When I saw him at Starbucks he looked like he really grown. Like he was strong enough to do something like break into someone's house.

I grab some stuff of mine just in case I stay over cause I mean it's Shane's house why wouldn't I stay over after something like this and also I just want to see my friends again even though I just saw them like 30 minutes ago. But that's in my right now the point was that someone broke in. And whoever it was there going to pay.

I grab my keys and walk right out the door.
I hear my phone vibrate and instantly assume that it's around so I pick it.

"Hey."

"Hey babe."

Oh no. Oh no. oh my God. How the hell did he get my number. I press the red button to end the call knowing that he's probably going to call back but I don't want to hear his voice. It still gives me nightmares.

I finally get to Shane's house. Finally all the calling stops. After 10 miss calls. Before we broke up he used to call a lot more I would usually have over 30 missed calls if I wasn't at home. I Knock on Shanes door and wait. The door opens and Ryland greets me. He had a worried and annoyed face. Hopefully it wasn't because of me. He tells me to come in.

I see every one surrounded in a certain area in the office. I walk in the office to see what everyone's looking at. And there I see broken glass and another note. And one Polaroid. The Polaroid I hope I never see again.

 The Polaroid I hope I never see again