Part 4

I sit in my care thinking of what could've been. What I could've done to fix all if it. but instead I ended up crying and leaving and making everything worse. Like I always do. I Turn off the car and put my keys in my bag and grab my phone. I open the car door to walk to Shanes door. Memories flowing to the back of my head. The door opens and I see Garrett. " CAMILLIA." Garrett runs up to me and hugs me tight.

I walk inside to be greeted with love and hugs. Except from one. Andrew, I knew it. I ruined the entire date. I look Andrew straight in the eyes. As he walks up to me. It has been awhile since I've see him. But I feel like I've seen him recently. He extends his arms out and brings me in close. He hugs me really, really tight. " Andrew your killing me--." He quickly let's go. His face red. That scent it's so so familiar. That smell that gave me this odd desire.

Shane tells everyone that were going to the Queen Mary. I was pretty excited. I had never been somewhere hunted. Especially with my friends. If you didn't know know I've known Shane for a pretty long time. He's been one of my closet friends. He was there when everybody turned on me. I'm not perfection but Shane made me feel loved. He scratched my back and I scratched his. Then he met Ryland.

Once he met Ryland Shane didn't have a lot of time for me. He would push me away a lot offten. Until he finally realized what he was doing. He was pushing everyone out. He called me and apologized he told me how everything was. how he lost his inspiration. I wanted to help him. But that wasn't the case. Andrew saved my best friend when I couldn't. Around that time I wasn't doing so great either. I did a lot of modeling. And lot of bad things that I will never forgive myself for doing. And Andrew the savior of it all saved me to. He told I didn't deserve any of this. The hell I was going through. I owe him so much. Thats when I stared developing feeling for him.