Part 2

Men I haven't been to Shane's house in a long time. I've been so busy lately with the vlog Squad I guess and I haven't had any time to talk to him or see what he's doing so we can hang out and make a video I guess. I finally get to Shane's house. His house didn't change since the last time I saw it but that was when..everything went wrong
It started when we filmed " Exposing my camera Man"

*flashback*

" 2...3!!" Shane flips the camera on Andrew and starts screaming. Andrew waves at the mirror telling them he doesn't know how to act. Shane asks me to take out my lip stick so he can expose Andrews name. Shane spells out his name on The Mirror. " his name is... Andrew!!." Shane grabs the camera from Andrew explaining to the camera that Andrew is literally an Angel sent from editor heaven. I stand there a little awkwardly since I hadn't been in Shane videos in a while. Shane goes into his closet and brings out a OMG Shane dawson shirt he tells Andrew to go put it on. Andrew comes out of the bathroom and Shane and him look almost exactly alike.

Time skip to the end of the video~~

I go with Shane to his office where Shane tells the camera about setting Andrew up with his dream girl Megan Batoon. I sit there listening to everything Shane is saying I listen to what he's going to do and I feel my heart break just a little bit. Knowing that Andrew is going to be on a blind date with Megan. I mean Megan Batoon. She's one of the most prettiest girls I've ever seen. Shane finally turns the camera off and explains to me a little bit more what we're doing. I just look at him faking a smile just for him to not worry about me.