Part 17

I Feel like crying my eyes out. I felt like yelling at something yelling at her. I knew if i went to her she would deny it. I know she knows her own handwriting. How does she even do this how did she even get into my room. She did this just to get back at me. Or maybe there's another reason. No it has to be what happened that night. I'm the one who split them up. I'm the one who ruined the relationship. Wish I Could Turn Back Time and fix that night. But now I can't now. I'm going to have to face the consequences of what's going to happen next. I know this isn't just the beginning. I've know gabbie for a long time. She always gets her way.

I rip the paper off the wall and decide to confront my friends about it. I couldn't just leave it there I couldn't just forget it ever happened. And God knows I couldn't have just went to Gabbie and showed her. I walked down the hall to the living room where all my friends are still sitting there. I slammed the paper down on the coffee table. "What the hell is this.!" I Exclaim. I look around seeing wide eyes and shrugs. " so no one recognizes this handwriting." I look around the room. " well nobody really writes on paper anymore, whoever did write this probably wanted to really make a statement." I let out a sigh and throw myself on the couch.

" who could have done this." I exclaim. " I think we all know who did it." I know I do. " oh really then who did it it wasn't one of you right." Todd shakes his head to show he didn't do it. So did the rest of them. " we all know it was Gabbie and we all know that she's still mad at you." Todd explains. " I know she's mad at me I know it's because of that night." I let my eyes wonder anywhere else but the paper on the coffee table. " I'll tell you now none of us knew what she was going to do this, I mean we know she was mad but not this mad." II tell them that this isn't just the beginning. Gabbies done a lot of bad things to me. This is one of the worst. And I promise this won't be the last. It's going to get worse I once It All ends. I'll be gone.

I think maybe I should confront her. I ask Todd when she's coming back. Todd explains that is out getting some food for herself and will be coming back soon. At the same time I'd really didn't want to see. And I doubt she was excited to see me. This was the only way to figure out what her next plan was.or how bad it's going to get. Or how bad it's going to ruin my career. Or even worse. Ruin my relationship with Andrew.

Bottoms Up [FINISHED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें