Part 20

When I start to feel the tears run down my face I grab some of my stuff in my keys and leave the house. I'm the only place I could go was to Garrett's house. I was absolutely terrified and I didn't know what to do. She could be plotting my death at this point. I'm like her Pawn. What is she going to do next. Gabbies know me for a long time she knows how sensitive I am and how little things get to me. She'll probably post something dumb about me and make it seem like it's true and by the amount of followers and subscribers she has they'll probably believe her. Why didn't I think this through before it all happened. Why didn't I face the consequences.

I got my car and start to drive to Garrett's house. On the way there I stop by Chipotle to get us some food. I text her and told her I was coming over saying that I want to talk to him about something. He seemed pretty interested in me coming over. I also really hoped and Andrew wasn't there. I get the Chipotle and get back in my car and continue driving to Garrett's house

I finally get there and noticed that I only see Garrett's car which is a good thing. But not a good thing when I open the door and see Andrew greeting me. He opens the door and smiles and hugs me. God I feel so terrible why did i talk to Gabbie. Tell him he's going to hate me but I have to tell him. It's either I tell him now or I will find out sooner or later.