Part 21

( authors note ) I'm already got 20 parts on my story so very shortly I will be ending this book but there probably will be a book two maybe I'll probably stop at 40 Parts if I'm lucky I'm just trying to get to the point of when Andrew and Camilla are dating but there will be more from that and maybe a plot twist and a great cliff hangar ooooooo)

Andrew grabs the Chipotle bags from my hands and puts them on the table. I see Garrett watching another Harry Potter movie. I go to sit next to Garrett and he looks at me and smiles. "Hey there partner." I give him a weird look. "Sorry that was weird." We both laugh and giggle. " You know these moments don't last forever picture time." Oh know if you take this picture and post it anywhere she's going to see. Show know that I'm with Andrew.

garrett_watts posted a photo

Best friends
@CamillaAlx ♡

Liked by Shane Dawson, rylandadams, thegabbieshow, and 18,356 others

Shane Dawson: you forgot to invite THE QUEEN

Garrett_watts: @Shane Dawson sorry queen

thegabbieshow: is Andrew there

andrewsiwicki: @thegabbieshow he is

Oh no she liked and commented on the photo and she knows that Andrew is here. What am I going to do. I know sooner or later she'll post something on Twitter or on Instagram about me am I going to do I should have never confronted her about it. Even though I know if I didn't she would still be doing this to be messing with me. I know I'm sorry wouldn't help. Over Andrew over Andrew I mean come on she's got over other ex's why can't you get over this one. This is all my fault I should have never gone to the party i should've never saw andrew i should've never danced with Andrew. That song should've never came on in the first place.

"Hey Camilla come look at what gabbie posted."

Well crap