Part 26

I sit Rylands g wagon. Scared, happy, and surprised. Did he really mean it when he said that he was my boyfriend, Or did he just say it it cause josh was there. I look out the window to try to focus on anything but what had happened. But Every time I tried to forget. He was still there.

"Hey Ryland do you think you drop me off at my house." Andrew looks at me with worried eyes. Rylands accepts the request in a confused voice. I know that they all wanted me to come back to the house with them but I think I should face everyone else as well about that post. I wonder if Todd knows? He did comment. What if people at the house agree? I sure did act like a slut at that night. God what's been up with me. I've been really bringing myself down. I feel an arm snake around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I turn around seeing Andrew with his eyes closed I smile. He opens one of his eyes. I turn around completely flustered. "Get a room." I hear Shane yell from the front of the seat. We all laugh. Except I don't hear Morgan ever since the whole Josh incident she's been quiet. She hasn't even touched Tyler. Which really worried me.

I turn to look at her, she had her eyes on the window next to her. She looked like she was trying to ignore someone. Not just someone though. Me.

After a couple minutes we end up at my house. I Thank and say goodbye to everyone. I walk up to the door but get stoped by Andrew. "Hey can you do me a favor." I nod. "If anything happens I need you to call or text me immediately." I smile and nod once again. Andrew extends his arms out and brings me in close to his chest. I then put my arms around his waist since I was shorter than him. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine he bring his lips to my forehead. My face goes a deep shade of red. We don't pull away until the door swings open.

"Andrew!!"

Gabbie pushes me aside and runs up to Andrew and hugs him.

That same feeling I had when he was with Meagan.

Jealousy