Part 9

Garrett. he gives me a reassuring look. I give him a tiny smile so he doesn't ask any questions which I know he will. " hey.' I manage to spurlt out of my mouth. " what's going on with you since we got here you've been spacing out." I try to explain that I've had a lot on my mind since that night. But he insists that I explain thoroughly. Everything spilled out. Everything that was on my mind came out of my mouth. I told Garrett everything. his facial expression turn from Curious to Pitful. Once I finished telling him everything and he came up to me really close and held me. For awhile I felt calm the voices stoped. He let me go and told me to come with him.

I walked with Garrett for a while and just talked about everything. he told me how Andrew felt as well. but I feel like he was hiding something. like there was something Andrew said that he didn't want to tell me. but he did tell me that he wasn't mad at me and how the Megan thing he knew wasn't going to work out. But Andrew never told Garrett about The Gabbie thing. There were some holes in the story but all in all I was about to had some answers.

We stopped at our hotel room and I saw everybody. Everybody was happy that I was there. everybody looked tired and almost half asleep. It was about 10:35 and everybody was ready to go to bed so we can wake up at 3 in the morning for some more ghost hunting. but I wasn't ready for it while I was out I felt like someone was watching me. But if It means that I get to spend time with all my friends. After everything that happened they were still there for me and still cared. but the voices were still there when Andrew didn't say a word.