Part 34

I woke up and opened my eyes to the dark night. I looked around my area. I was on Shane's couch. Andrew must've put me here once we got home. I didn't really remember half of what happened yesterday but I didn't care I was so tired and so stressed I feel like sleeping some more but I couldn't. I wonder what woke me up in the first place but I guess it was just my insomnia. I look to my left and I saw Andrew laying down next to me I smile a bit he must have really been tired staying up all night in the hospital.

I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen I was a bit hungry since I didn't really eat a lot at the hospital the food wasn't so amazing. I start to hear footsteps behind me but tiny footsteps I turned around and I saw ryland. "Oh hey ryland." Ryland gave me a pleasant look as he greeted me but I could see his eyes he didn't look too happy he look like he just wanted to say something or he had something to talk about maybe something happened when I was at the hospital. He was wearing a red robe probably had only his boxers under that. " Why are you up so late." I Asked. Ryland gave me another serious look. " there's Something I need to talk to you about." Ryland rested his elbows on the counter and let out a sigh.

"While you were The hospital Morgan told me something, We all know that you and Andrew are a thing correct?" I slowly nod my head. Are we officially together. "Well Morgan isn't to happy about it." I knew it. God I knew it. " now I'm not saying you should break up with Andrew or anything but if you truly care about Morgan you'll do the right thing." Ryland looked at me with sorrowfull eyes. I could almost see right through the bullshit. He padded me on the shoulder and walked away. I stared at the floor in confusion.

"What am I going to do." I thought to myself. I turned around facing the sink. It reeked of a pumpkin milkshake. I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt a pair of strong arms snake around my waist and pick me up. I let a squeak as I tilted my head to see who it was. "ANDREW" I gasped. I playful hit his arm as he held my waists tighter. He giggled at my action and picked me up by my waist and put me on the counter. I looked deeply into his brown almost black eyes. His eyes were filled with lust. He brought his face closer to mine. "What's going on in here." I heard a female voice call out. Andrew and I turned to face Morgan. Her blue crystal eyes piercing into mine